The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban And His Infinite Energy Filled Balls.

Xamuswing

This is a real basic visual bug that is annoying as all hell.

VAUBAN'S BALLS DON'T GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when I throw a tesla down, it stays. When its zapping and it happens, the eletrical laser thing goes on for infinity. Keep in mind this is all purely visual.

Bastille and bounce are particularly annoying. Their visual effects are there for the rest of the match... Say you go off fighting a wave, place a bastille for some pod cc, go off and fight enemies on the other side, the visuals are still there and the other side of the pod is being destroyed! Sure, I throw another bastille, but it now looks like there's 2 there and sometimes it stacks! I barely use bounce, so it isn't as much of a problem, but its aggrevating when the visual effect is there and I can't jump.

Vortex isn't usually a problem. If the move finishes and the ball is still there, its just floating there infinitly. Not a big problem, but stupid looking nontheless.

Edited by Xamuswing

This is a real basic visual bug that is annoying as all hell.

VAUBAN'S BALLS DON'T GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when I throw a tesla down, it stays. When its zapping and it happens, the eletrical laser thing goes on for infinity. Keep in mind this is all purely visual.

Bastille and bounce are particularly annoying. Their visual effects are there for the rest of the match... Say you go off fighting a wave, place a bastille for some pod cc, go off and fight enemies on the other side, the visuals are still there and the other side of the pod is being destroyed! Sure, I throw another bastille, but it now looks like there's 2 there and sometimes it stacks! I barely use bounce, so it isn't as much of a problem, but its aggrevating when the visual effect is there and I can't jump.

Vortex isn't usually a problem. If the move finishes and the ball is still there, its just floating there infinitly. Not a big problem, but stupid looking nontheless.

I have never had an issue with Balliste. Teslas bug like crazy, but i dont mind.

Im sure they will fix it in the next upate