The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Topic!

TerraNovaX

I know this has been mentioned multiple times, but I think it's time to readress this issue. This is not another 'nerf her abilities' post, this is a 'please redesign' post. Let me elaborate,

With the release of the more recent frames, Zephyr, Valkyr, Oberon, Nekros, etc. These frames have amazing designs and look incredible. Some of the older frames, Rhino, Excalibur, Volt, etc. Have really good designs, clean, simple, efficient. Except for Ember Prime who just looks plain amazing. So while we are on the aspect of looks, let's take a peek at Trinity.

Trinity, AKA The Lobster God, looks very painful on the eyes. Even the Alt helmets don't do much to help her, but perhaps make it even worse! I honestly do not know how to 'change' her current design except by saying a terrible thing... Give her a complete physical makeover! Currently she looks like a girl wearing a latex suit with random peices of metal superglued to various parts of her body. Her normal helment looks like a futuristic computer processor, her Aura helmet looks like she stuck her head inside a computer with a glaive thrown in it, and the Meridian helmet looks alright, although the neck is small.

I really want to offer advice on what she could be changed to, but i'm not sure what to really focus on. In the end, Trinity function more as a white mage in her ability set. With that mind, I think it would be awesome to see an armor effect what looked like robes. maybe a hood folded back for that extra neat design. As for a helmet? I would like to see a ponytail. Sounds crazy, but give her hair or even metal wires, on a helmet that is not a block. I think it would pretty awesome on Trinity.

This is just how I feel about her, otherwise she's an amazing frame. But when you play with a Lobster tailed frame covered in everything but a kitchen sink, it feels bad.

Trinity will not be changed. There is nothing wrong with her, and she is just as Mynki wants her to be. A lot of people like her, too. If she was changed, there'd be more rage than appreciation. 

This has been discussed before. A lot. I'm locking this thread because the answer is no, and it's been said before.