Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Neutral/wild Animals?

JohnMarkLee

When are we going to get more neutral enemies? I mean... This solar system has to have some wild life instead of plants on Earth. Only animal life I see are the random flies on Earth and the Desert Skate on Phobos. Why don't we have more variety of these interesting creatures on the other planets? I would wish for them to have more interactions... Like maybe be eating food on the floor or something. Not randomly attack you, until you or a Grineer or Corpus bother it. 

Yes! Thank you, I'm glad other people agree with me. It was so disappointing that Earth is essentially faunaless aside from Gnats and sometimes while evacing you see a bird in the distance. Yes Phobos has the Desert Skates, and the ice planet has flora (apparently Thistles), and flora on earth with the Dragonfly Lillies and the Jades and the acorns, and the Tenno's Coy fish. I know they're going to introduce more animals with the bird of prey and the Kubrow (the long necked mammilian quadraped) but I don't think that's quite enough. I'm still waiting for the Tenno-quarium.

Yes! Thank you, I'm glad other people agree with me. It was so disappointing that Earth is essentially faunaless aside from Gnats and sometimes while evacing you see a bird in the distance. Yes Phobos has the Desert Skates, and the ice planet has flora (apparently Thistles), and flora on earth with the Dragonfly Lillies and the Jades and the acorns, and the Tenno's Coy fish. I know they're going to introduce more animals with the bird of prey and the Kubrow (the long necked mammilian quadraped) but I don't think that's quite enough. I'm still waiting for the Tenno-quarium.

Lol that be cool to have a Dojo room as a zoo or aquarium. And you can get a gear that is a net gun that shoots to capture these animals to put int he zoo and aquarium?  Anyone with me?

Lol that be cool to have a Dojo room as a zoo or aquarium. And you can get a gear that is a net gun that shoots to capture these animals to put int he zoo and aquarium?  Anyone with me?

Capturing them with a netgun? That's a tad primitive. I want tiny force circular force fields that then get digitized and brought onto the ship.

No, not tennomon >>

From what I understand the Tennoquarium just looks like a normal aquarium. If you want to see the tennoquarium get a high mastery rank and look into your codex in the art gallery.

Capturing them with a netgun? That's a tad primitive. I want tiny force circular force fields that then get digitized and brought onto the ship.

No, not tennomon >>

From what I understand the Tennoquarium just looks like a normal aquarium. If you want to see the tennoquarium get a high mastery rank and look into your codex in the art gallery.

Interesting concept here. Catching your own zoo animals, hopefully they don't bite... Much.

Haha.. *ahem* Uh, pokeball? Who said anything about a um... pokeball...

It was a joke sir. The joke is that pokemon are creatures that get captured in spheres to then be transported and digitized (one of my earlier comments referenced it in comparison to the Capture targets getting digitized) and then kept by the tenno. So if a tenno would capture wild animals in spheres and digitized them and then kept them as his own pet, it would be very similar to pokemon.

I hope you understand now. Now that I explained it all in a dry and hopefully clear manner.

Hey what if we can also have the animals as companians instead of sentinels if we wanted?Wouldn't that be a good idea?What if we can also put some armour on them also?

Yes, I want pet desert pancake in heavy bionic armor!