The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penny For Your Thoughts?

TheImmortalHotDog

Greetings Tenno! I'm glad you have came across my thread. This thread is here to be more social and tell us about what you're thinking or how your day or night has been. It's interesting to see things happen, whether it's exciting or boring, we'd like to know!

Just leave whatever you're thinking about. Whether it's been a jolly or traumatic experience, a Warframe or off-topic thought, or anything at all! Anything you HATE or LOVE? Don't be afraid to share it! (this is the internet anyways)

It's also good to share your thoughts, we can give you advice or help, anything like that!

Feel free to post whatever in reply to this topic.

Edited by TheImmortalHotDog

Some idiot wrecked my truck while i was shopping, now i have to put off getting a new gaming computer for a while.

Ran into the back of my truck, forced it into a parking lot street light, then stole my radio.

It was not a good day.

My favorite game mode currently is running void MD and completely ignoring the defense point(s), and instead running off to look for and do treasure rooms, in a fast-paced race against time and my teammates' patience. Will I beat the parkour challenge? Will my teammates adequately defend the defense point with three people? Should I race to extraction when it's time, or keep looking for treasure in that last precious minute? All that and more. I love it.

I'm putting this here where it'll be relatively ignored, rather than making my own confession topic. :D

Think its still unannounced.

its better be. i want it as my present for a birthday... or sort of that. anyway.

as for sun... emm... jolly cooperation and stuff but i was a member of Chaos covenant.

Edited by Althix