Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods, Common, Uncommon, Rare

StarKnight

Why are the Common Mods like Health and Shield are so RARE that play so long from the U7 until now only got 1.

I believe not only I have this issue, many player too also find very few Health and Shield Mods.

Should have change the health and shield mod to Rare....

I've found the mission reward from M Prime is Vitality often enough. Redirection I've seen rarely.

I'm one of those who has yet to see a Flow.

When all is said and done, the Common, Uncommon, and Rare tags appear to have no purpose except to confuse people.

In all the missions I've done since update 7, I have a single Flow mod, 2 Redirection mods, and Vitality drops rather often for me, often as a mission reward. Multiple missions in Europa gave it to me for finishing. But yea as far as drops from mobs, Ive seen far more "rare" mods, mostly elemental attack mods. To be honest, the drop rates feel similar to how they were before update 7 for me.

I have found a good amount of mods and while it takes a bit longer on the health mod I had no problem getting shield mods. I have been able to get a couple of each allowing me to grow those mods, but it takes time and playing the new maps which is where I found my mods. Even had a shield mod on my Sentinel until I accidently sold it after fusing an upgrade to it, but I will find another soon enough.

There have been a lot of topics about this. Use the search function.

There need to be more topic about this until we get a direct response. Just having one thread voicing concern doesn't appropriately represent the amount of concern there is over this glaringly obvious problem.

After running many a Kiliken (Venus, Corpus defense) over several days I finally got a Flow mod (random drop). As luck would have it, my friend got one a run or two later. His was also a random drop.

So, yeah. They're out there.

I wouldn't mind knowing the knack for finding Redirection more frequently.