Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randoms Mods For Platinum Is A Rip Off ! Ive Been Abused

Stew360

Ive paid 90 platinum for one pack

and ive try to 60 platinum for the other

A grand total of 150 platinum or 5 $ real money

For 5 $ ive got the same mods i can find anywhere in a 15 minute play session

I sugest anyones to not make the same mistake as me , ive try to be refund but i got this reply from the custumers suport !

»»»Hello Stew360,

I am very sorry that you are unsatisfied with the mods you received in the booster packs. The content of the booster packs is completely random, the only thing that is guaranteed is that there is a certain amount of cards with a certain rarity in them. Of course this means that you could get mods that are easy to find in the game but you have the exact same chance to get mods that would take days to find.

I am sorry, but we do net refund these mods.

If you don't like them or they don't fit into your playing style, you can always use them in the fusion system to boost mods you want to use. This way, even if the mods abilities seem to be completely useless for you, they still have great value since they allow you to upgrade more useful mods.

Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Enjoy Warframe! «««

Iam nore than unsatified , i feel that ive been abuse by DE and this is really arsh since ive respect the company for so long but now i think their F2P politics and payment methods feel abusive thing are overprive for real money , 30 $ for a single warframe , 50 $ for a (( pack )) and so on

i think they will need to tone down the price but also remoove those (( card packages )) sicne those have absolutly NO VALUE i got some 5 % loots radar 0.01 punction , etc... all the cheap stuff i get in any play session

Their custumers suport just told me in a polite way «« HEY WE JUST OWN YOU GFY WE KEEP YOUR MONEY TURN YOUR TRASH MODS INTO FUSION CORE THANKS FOR THE 5 $ SEE YA !! »»»

Edited by Stew360

What have expected to find. It is clearly stated that theses are random mods with fixed chance of getting X amount of Y ranked cards.

ITS WAY TO OVERPRICE TO JUSTIFIED THIS KIND OF RANDOMNESS

Especially when you find all those mods in any gameplay sessions ,

its not like magics the gathering pack where its the only way to get the card unles you buy those individually to the colectioners ,

5 $ for some 5 % loot radar and stuff like this sorry but i call that a rip off

I spent around 500-700 plats on the random mods. I got a few really good ones! I'm not gonna lie it is random and sometimes you get random crap you don't need, but with those useless stuff you just fuse and upgrade your good mods. It's not that bad imo.

ITS WAY TO OVERPRICE TO JUSTIFIED THIS KIND OF RANDOMNESS

Especially when you find all those mods in any gameplay sessions ,

its not like magics the gathering pack where its the only way to get the card unles you buy those individually to the colectioners ,

5 $ for some 5 % loot radar and stuff like this sorry but i call that a rip off

Random. The stuff is RANDOM. Get it in your head. Please. So nobody wille ver start a thread like this again. We've got enough complaints about RNG lately.

Stew360,

I don't want to appear too controlling, but our support staff answered your question very well.

This thread will be locked, not deleted. People have a right to feel frustrated but it's clear that you are unsatisfied with the Random Mod Pack, but please calm down.

The in-store Mod Packs are indeed random and contain any combination of mods that can also be found in game, the difference is the convenience of having them instantly. Some even have a guaranteed Rare within!