Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas Not Firing Sometimes?

StarTopNova

I don't know if this is suppose to be like this, but when I press fire sometimes it doesn't get thrown. Sometimes while jumping, running, or doing parkour in general it doesn't fire. It often happens with the first one in the clip. If anyone else have this problem please tell me so it proves I am right. Apparently some other people also have this problem, so I hope DE can fix this,its very annoying when trying to do cool shots. thanks :D

Edited by StarTopNova

yeah, found that pretty annoying. I noticed it happened a lot with the first one in the clip. and of course every time I wanted to do a cool jump shot, it didn't fire and I'm left pressing RMB and no one is exploding in electricity

you're not crazy, the firing of the castanas is just off

yes i noticed that too and tried to look at the issue closer. as far as i can tell any kind of directional movement that takes you out of the firing stance generates this and you have to click 1 extra to get in firing stance again and only after that you can actually fire. im not sure if this is intended or not but hope not.

another problem with this weapon is the animation frames use. from what i can see it has 3 parts. 1st part is normal throwing secondary animation, second part is DUAL PISTOL animation, and last part again throwing. i hope they fix it soon :)

Edited by ol0.8io

It still has the bug common to semi-auto weapons that when you sprint and "pull the trigger" it cancels the sprint but does not shoot unless you pull the trigger again. Grinlock has the same issue and back then when Sobek was released it had it too but got fix. We just have to wait until DE fixes this, too.

When you fire while sprinting it should start firing the instant the sprint is canceled.. but currently it does not do that.

Yup same here 

Barrel Diffusion not working at all on mine either. My BF is maxed out.

afaik barrel diffusion in in fact working but they are perfectly stacked over each other so you cannot notice except if you alter accuracy with magnum force