Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did They Revert Vectis' Delay Between Shots?

Casardis

When Vectis first came out, there was usually a big delay between each shot if the player continuously tapped the firing button to reload, which was bad for the single-shot weapon that Vectis is. Therefore, DE corrected that by removing the delay so it's as if you press the reload button after each shot, even if you're firing.

However, I noticed for a while now that I still reload faster by pressing R after each shot, WAY faster than pressing the firing button. I don't think I noticed that when they first fixed it, so could it be that I wasn't paying attention back then and it still had a (shorter than before) delay, or has it actually reverted back to the old delay?

It simply has to do with the fire rate of the weapon. The delay is caused by the (oddly) slow fire rates DE slapped onto these weapons (despite them being "single shot" weapons). Tigris suffers the same problem at the moment.

I'd say the Vectis's reload time is decent enough for a single shot weapon (and a strong one at that). The Tigris's, not so much.

Ah, whoops. XD

I haven't logged on yet to test out the Vectis again, but if the delay between the shot and the reload animation is back, then I hope they fix it as soon as possible. Mashing R after every shot is incredibly annoying.