The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Codex Entry - Lore. (Completed)

Crotax

Hey guys i just completed my codex scans for the G3 and i though i would share it.

If this has already been posted then im sorry.

----------------------------------------------------

Leekter:

Most Honored Coucilor Vay Hek,

The agony treatment has worked! Test Show agression has been shifted to the Tenno. The Grustrag Three are now ready for release and are eager for your orders.

Please note: fratricide is still an issue. Conditioning did not completely remove violent tendencies toward fellow Grineer. My solution is the Grustrag Bolt. When attached to a subject, this device limits combat effectiveness against all Grineer personnel. The bolt will ensure collateral death is acceptably limited.

I have produced a surplus of these devices. Perhaps these will also aid you with your problem?

Your Loyal Servant,

Doctor Tengus

Director Grustrag Reconditioning Facility.

-----------------------------------------------------

Shik Tal:

Vay Hek,

Releasing the Grustrag Three? Tell me this rumor is a lie. Tell me you have not forgotten what those defects cost me. Traitors must be eradicated but you think they can be rehabilitated? Arrogance. If it were up to me, Grustrag and everyone in it would be ash. No Doctor can cure disloyalty.

The responsibility for this mistake is yours alone. Trust me, you will bleed regret.

Ruk

----------------------------------------------------

Vem Tabook:

Grustrag Reconditioning Facility

Inmate Report: Vem Tabook

Vem tabook, leader of the 'The Grustrag Three', was committed after the group slaughtered all fellow marines aboard a troop transport. Evidently, the ship took too long to reach battle and the subject was simply ''impatient for the killing''. Like his accomplices Shik Tal and Leekter, Tabook suffers from a rare cloning mutation. This makes him highly effective in combat but completely unfit for duty.

RECOMMENDATION:                    Permanent

incarceration for study. The subject's combat ability cannot be ignored. If the subject's aggression can be focused, he may yet prove a useful weapon

- Doctor Tengus

--------------------------------------------------

If you guys would like any other information just post it down and ill add it.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Crotax

I love you and I hate you.  Not a single appearance of Stalker, Harvester, or G3 since Harv released.  

Love you for the lore.  How do you specifically farm them?

Lot of time my sir, lot of time. And also tips for scans take rhino with stomp and 75% efficiency.

But yeah all i did today was invasions.