Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Line Of Command. [Lotus/warlord]

-Trinity

The Lotus appears as a Leader, Leading the Tenno who just awoken from their sleep. 

She guides them.

However, The Tenno slowly grow into their own leaders. Creating their own clans to keep them safe.

What is this thread about?

Since DE is creating alot of clan tech weapons they are attracting alot of attention to the Dojo. 

What do they do? They create a clan(Becoming their own warlord) Or Join a clan by asking a Warlord.

What do I want to be in the game?

Since this Warlord command people in events and are seen as leaders themselves why not add a options to allow players to switch who they want their leaders to be. This may break the Tenno are silent thing, but aren't the Tenno's talking to each other in the first place not the enemy. Might be cool to have your warlord talking to you in Missions saying the lines Lotus normally does.....

How does it work?

It only allows rank 4 or above players to pick the change in their Leader. The Clan Leader Picks a Male or Female Frame to Symbolize them and it shows up in the game as a message that Replaces Lotus. (Voices will be a prefix of male and female) (Are not the voices of the warlords themself) (So only 2 different voices added)

>_> Idk....

Edited by -Trinity

It's all fun and formal until your clan's Warlord decides to put this message in

' LOL YOU FUCKNIG %&^S I WANT RESOURCES GIVE ME ALL YOUR FORMAS AND S#&$ I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES MAKE ME RICH YOU @(*()$ %&^S AND DON'T STOP'

It's all fun and formal until your clan's Warlord decides to put this message in

' LOL YOU FUCKNIG %&^S I WANT RESOURCES GIVE ME ALL YOUR FORMAS AND S#&$ I DON'T GIVE A F*** ABOUT YOUR FAMILIES MAKE ME RICH YOU @(*()$ %&^S AND DON'T STOP'

Dude that made me LOL.