Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Rushing Missions

Tharium

I rush missions (yes i'm THAT person). However I only do this solo to avoid this all together. If you want to take time running missons just find some friends to do it with so you can take your time and explore or whatever or just go solo.

If I need credits, you can be sure i'll rush Vor, Gholem, and every other boss I can take down alone, yes, most of the time i'll do it on my own.

some times i'll start it in online mod, but alone, so that when someone join's (probebly when i'm already against the boss) then he will get a free drop without sweating (i'll wait for him to join the game's world, and the i'll finish the boss, its just another 10 seconds any way :P).

but sometimes I join a boss mission, and I forget to set it on solo, so what shoule I do? waist my time on an easy mission that my only intrest in doing it is BP's? nope, i'll rush.

Edited by EagleRise

you could switch to a faster warframe, then you can goof around and catch up when you feel like it ;P

Ash or loki with speed mods. I run off and explore a lot. preupdate i filled them completely with speed mods and it was ridiculous how fast i could run.

I personally think that players who make it to the finish before everyone else and are more than 2 rooms away from the rest of their team should have their payout removed and shouldn't get any bonus credit for the mission. It would discourage them to rush and help encourage teamwork.

Oddly enough, its just the opposite, which is crap.

this just encourages trolling via being slow.

maybe some level/rank balance would help

like: ''person 3 you are too high rank for the current players, you are being kicked

kicked out of mission reason: '' you were kicked to prevent 'rushing'/level balance''

i also keep up. and keep a pace with the rest of the players. there is power in numbers

Hello there, I'll start off by saying that I'm new to the game and am really enjoying the game but sometimes I join groups where some more advanced people just ruin the fun for me. I'm talking about these people who have no desire to play as a team and just rush through everything so fast that I barely get to do anything because I'm always trying to catch up with them. I personaly view these sorts of players as very selfish so will they continue to be a porblem as I advance and do you think there is anything that could be done to help newer players like me who want to have fun with the game instead of mindlessly farming as quickly as possible?

I'll add you cause I also like to explore a new level first before I jump into Multiplayer, only to find myself running my a$$ of trying to keep up with some speedy players .

maybe some level/rank balance would help

like: ''person 3 you are too high rank for the current players, you are being kicked

kicked out of mission reason: '' you were kicked to prevent 'rushing'/level balance''

i also keep up. and keep a pace with the rest of the players. there is power in numbers

problem with this is that just because im rank 9 profile player, doesnt mean im using a rank 30 warframe, something new might of just come out and im trying to level it up. so thats rank 9 profile player will be in a rank 0 warframe.... so again this just causes problems with the fact that it can't be kept from being abused. in one way or another.

It's simple really, those high leveled players probably just bought everything upfront with platinum so they care little for exploring other parts of a level instead of going for the objective which is what I do. I explore what I can before actually doing the mission itself, because of this, when U.7 came along, I had bought a blueprint for the Paris and already had more then enough materials to craft it, so I crafted it and just used platinum to speed it up.

If new weapons and warframes are released in the future then I take my time to explore every inch of the map to get as many resources as I can, cause I'll msot likely have everything I need to craft whatever gets released, which is why I prefer solo play, I don't have to worry about players speed running hte entire mission, they'll even run past any dropped mods, lockers, and canisters, both new and veteran players,