Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Room Max 1500 Is To Low.

TC-Guardian

I am a M14 who doesn't have many mods maxed out, but if I put my Rhino, Soma, Despair, Skana Prime (For some reason has a really high conclave score), with Death Machine and Stinger, I get a score over 1600. Which means I would not be able to compete in any conclave rooms.

Just thought I would point this out because I am in no way insanely powerful compared to some of my fellow frame players and I think most of them would smash 1500 conclave scores easy. Any chance of a higher scored room?

Edited by TC-Guardian

This really needs to happen I cant play conclave without taking a lot of things off and I feel that it is unfair for players who have acquired max mods and who have put in the time to forma something some (presumably) high number of times so that they can put all those mods on their gear.

just gimp yourself like 75% of the conclave players do anyways. i constantly play in the 500-1000 range when normally my conclave level during normally missions is 1800+.  as high as 2300+ if i put on all my silly  high conclave items.