Health Max -5%

Vanguard Helm for rhino

Movement Speed +25%

Power Strength -5%

Saryn's stock speed .95

rhino stock speed .90

mostly rhino is getting 2x the speed from the helm

even 20% would be ok :p

They've already said stats on helmets were a mistake. Why would they go around needing or buffing them instead of outright removing them?

or that but still buffing is faster then deleting all stats

Edited by SarahApple

on the one hand, i would say yes (not just because its my favorite helm for her).

on the other, i would say no.

the reason why i would say no, is because they need to just do away with alt helm stats all together.

whether that means we get the so called "chip set" idea that has been floating around for ages, or they figure something else out, is up to them.

Edited by alchemistjkt

on the one hand, i would say yes (not just because its my favorite helm for her).

on the other, i would say no.

the reason why i would say no, is because they need to just do away with alt helm stats all together.

whether that means we get the so called "chip set" idea that has been floating around for ages, or they figure something else out, is up to them.

yeah i don't care for the helm much but it's just when i made a build for rush cap i looked at rhino and seen how much faster i could be with him then saryn

This is effectively my response. Stats need to be either optional, interchangeable, or gone. Cosmetics should never interfere with stats.

If they are going to change one of those helmets it should be taking Vanguard down closer to the Hemlock stats.

I bought some helmets for plat just for the stats, so if they will be removed, I demand a refund.

You are playing a beta, anything and everything is subject to change without notice and you agreed to that when you started playing. They would owe you nothing.

If they are going to change one of those helmets it should be taking Vanguard down closer to the Hemlock stats.

You are playing a beta, anything and everything is subject to change without notice and you agreed to that when you started playing. They would owe you nothing.

When I pay money for something, I expect something in return. I bought the helments for their stats, so if they do remove the stats, I will ask for a refund. Even if it is a beta, this is still something I bought with actual real money. 

When I pay money for something, I expect something in return. I bought the helments for their stats, so if they do remove the stats, I will ask for a refund. Even if it is a beta, this is still something I bought with actual real money. 

Technically speaking, you bought platinum for the intention to obtain objects in a video game. 

It's certainly arguable that having a market while in beta is a rather underhand way of doing things, they aren't performing a disservice. If they changed a system while in Beta, they are not within legal bounds to reimburse you for your purchase.

That said, if such a change occurs, you can always contact customer support and see what they can do, but the most they will do is remove the helmet from your inventory and reimburse you the 75 platinum you traded for.

Vanguard is blantantly OP and makes a joke out of the whole "trades speeds for power"  tank concept. 

Speaking of worst the other Rhino helmet takes the grand prix. Its like they didn't even put any consideration into those stats. 

Hemlock is fine.

Edited by Monolake

Technically speaking, you bought platinum for the intention to obtain objects in a video game. 

It's certainly arguable that having a market while in beta is a rather underhand way of doing things, they aren't performing a disservice. If they changed a system while in Beta, they are not within legal bounds to reimburse you for your purchase.

That said, if such a change occurs, you can always contact customer support and see what they can do, but the most they will do is remove the helmet from your inventory and reimburse you the 75 platinum you traded for.

Yes and how does that change the fact that I bought a product? There is no other way but getting back my plat... I certainly wasn't planning on getting a money refund.