Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] Should Trinity Be Nerfed / Balanced

-CM-Sean

I am just making this, because there are other threads, that just assume, that trinity should be "Balanced" and/or nerfed. They just come right out and make a thread that say: "how would you balance trinity, instead of first asking SHOULD YOU balance trinity." 

Edit: The nerf i talk about only applies to blessing.

So here's the poll:

http://strawpoll.me/1251153/r

Edited by -CM-Sean

Should you balance Trinity? 

Read on only if you're prepared to calm your nerves. Don't let your jimmies rustle freely. Breathe, fellow Tenno. otherwise, pretend the post ends here.

Being the designated healer, with an ability that makes it impossible to take damage for upwards of 20 seconds at a time for 25 energy (almost 30 seconds with max duration), an ability to cancel knockdowns and abilities to restore energy and HP to allies in a radius.

Probably. Yeah. At the very least Blessing should be changed, as it's the most broken ability.

EDIT: Edited for clarity. 

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Should you balance Trinity? 

Being the designated healer, with an ability that makes it impossible to take damage for upwards of 20 seconds at a time for 25 energy (almost 30 seconds with max duration), the ability to cancel knockdowns and restore energy and HP to allies in a radius.

Probably. Yeah. At the very least Blessing should be changed, as it's the most broken ability.

Blessing cost 25 energy? Nice shortcut.

Blessing cancel knockdowns to allies? Another nice try

Please, play the warframe before  stop say some bullS#&$...

Arguing with some false amplified fact will not help the debat.

The skill could be overpowered with a build for it (need at least 2 corrupted mod [isn't it a part of the problem?] for a real "infinite spam" build).

But at end, Trinity can give everyone a infinite god-mod, that the thing how can avoid some high level challenge.

But it's the only thing how give an interess to this warframe (for a lot of players how play it).

This should be discuss, but not with fat troll but not with a full bunch of shorcut in order to get a theatrical effect...

/* Edited for clarity */

Edited by ZeGreymane

Everyone goes on about nerfing Trinity and all these other frames, yet I never hear anyone calling for a nerf on Rhino since there's an enormous group of people that worship Rhino as the all-powerful invincible god.

Blessing cost 25 energy? Nice lie.

Please, play the warframe before say some bullS#&$...

Arguing with some false fact will not help the debat.

The skill could be overpowered with a build for it.

Trinity can give everyone a infinite god-mod, that the thing how can avoid some high level challenge.

But it's the only thing how give an interess to this warframe (for a lot of players how play it).

This should be discuss, but not with fat troll...

And then there's this.

First off, my Blessing easily costs 25 energy with Streamline+Fleeting Expertise.

Second, is that kind of childish hostility really necessary? Talking S#&$ because you think someone was wrong on one aspect and they were incorrect in another(Only link prevents knockdown for Trinity and herself only, not teammates). Don't be an &#!, it gives the community a bad name.

Edited by LynXiC

Everyone goes on about nerfing Trinity and all these other frames, yet I never hear anyone calling for a nerf on Rhino since there's an enormous group of people that worship Rhino as the all-powerful invincible god.

Yeah because most of them only play on Mercury and

never try to play on Wave 60 ODD/Void Defense where the all-powerful invincible god die.

Blessing cost 25 energy? Nice lie. 

Streamline + Fleeting Expertise. You're welcome.

Nowhere did I state it was for allies. You pulled that out of thin air. I was talking about Trinity herself.

This should be discuss, but not with fat troll...

Totally unnecessary and cements my opinion that you must resort to bullying tactics for lack of any legitimate argument. No lies were made, and if you played Trinity more, you would know this.

6Y2nu.jpg

Fat troll, signing off o/

Edited by Azure_Kyte

the long duration Invul is just a gimmicky mechanic

IMHO it would be better if Blessing had a MUCH shorter invul timeframe and was not able to be modded to be longer, but Blessing should rez all allies within its radius (also blessing should have a max radius, infinite radius is silly)

atm trinity has little incentive to do anything but build max efficiency/duration and spam her ult non-stop, and that's just poor design, she needs more incentive to use her other abilities

Well, I was talking about Trinity as a whole, rather than the one ability. Each part was a separate point for Trinity. That being said, I suppose it wasn't clear, so yeah. Sorry about that.

- an ability that makes it impossible to take damage for upwards of 20 seconds at a time for 25 energy (almost 30 seconds with max duration) (Blessing)
- the ability to cancel knockdowns (Link)
- the ability to restore HP and Energy to all allies in a radius (Well of Life, Energy Vampire, Blessing(With no Radius))
Edited by Azure_Kyte

haha!

... alright.

alright so. we all remember trinity nerf part1.

i also liked a comments about link - now trinity will use blessing first to play with a team. because before that - trinity was using link without any concern about a team. so this is why we nerfed link to the ground. alright.

- so yeah sure boys, let us make all frames viable in a pug instead of actual team. and let us reduce a frame from 3 powers to maximum 2. good call. gg. well done.

so. before i vote i need to know what exactly this balance or nerf of yours means.

so yeah i want a foreplay first.

Edited by Althix

I predict that when Trinity's getting changed, Blessing will be reduced to...

...range of 1m, lasts 5 seconds, neither affected by Power Range or Strength.

Make it happen, Scott. This community needs it... the fire, the hate, the cries and tears...they cannot live without it. Ignite more sh*tstorms, don't you even think of putting out the previous ones first...

My opinion stands: before any of you (or DE) touches Trinity, you should have a look at the other frames first (Volt, Banshee, Ash, ...). THOSE are in dire need of change, not Trinity.