Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Not Out Yet On Mob Def Missions In Ps4?

(PSN)fingernageldreck

Been farming Mimas survival (for the added chance of getting Orokin Cells). 35-40 per 35 min run. Just get your team to throw down waypoints on every osprey they kill. Rhino Stomp does slow them down enough to kill them, but they get much harder to kill around the 30 min mark. Took 2 full "clips" of my Hikou to kill one at minute 35.

Been farming Mimas survival (for the added chance of getting Orokin Cells). 35-40 per 35 min run. Just get your team to throw down waypoints on every osprey they kill. Rhino Stomp does slow them down enough to kill them, but they get much harder to kill around the 30 min mark. Took 2 full "clips" of my Hikou to kill one at minute 35.

that's why we were doing egate originally, it knocks down their stats a bit. May i suggest a nova? it really slows them down so that you can easily dodge potential kamikazes. and it lets you do much more damage to them.

I used 6 forma synapse with magnetic damage. It pops them nicely up until roughly 40 minutes. Also, Frost's avalanche just straight up freezes them in place for ages making it very, very easy with any weapon. I've already seen a bunch of Frost Primes doing it. Finally Avalanche is really good.

And yes, they don't spawn in mobile defenses at all. Since Corpus control like entire solar system except Phobos and Earth there's a lot of choice.

Ran one survival on Mimas last night, got 43 in 30 mins lol. All while trying to rank up my Drakgoon and Afuris hah. Carrier helped a LOT since my team wasn't throwing down waypoints.

Yeah, i took your advice and farmed Mimas last night, got 46 Oxium at the 30 min mark. 

I modded my drakgoon to do toxic and radiation damage. Dem box heads had no chance D:  A well modded boar prime is my favorite for mimas so far. It mows down groups, and dispatches ospreys pretty fast.

Just heard from someone else that Oxium Ospreys might be spawning correctly (someone reported getting Oxium from Kappa, unsure if it's from Ospreys or containers). Mixed reports, will still have to do some investigating/testing.

Also as a heads up, Oxium Ospreys are larger than normal ospreys, have a bright yellow/orange light, are orange in color. Also if you damage them, they will try to do a suicide run on you; if they hit you and explode they drop no resources, so you have to kill them very, very quickly before they get a chance to ram you in order to score the Oxium. Keep an eye out for them and post here if you spot them in Kappa or other missions!

Frost Avalanche stops Oxium Osprey if you do it fast enough then you can kill it before it moves or commits suicide.

• 3 weeks later...