Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Another thread merged.

I scroll down the page and I barely even notice this thread. It should at least be renamed to "Vote for Warframe!" if you're going to merge them. We had a 900 lead earlier and it's now 600. The more votes, the more publicity Warframe gets, and the more players in the end.

I scroll down the page and I barely even notice this thread. It should at least be renamed to "Vote for Warframe!" if you're going to merge them. We had a 900 lead earlier and it's now 600. The more votes, the more publicity Warframe gets, and the more players in the end.

Duly noted, I have edited the thread title for better clarity, thanks!

Well since i cannot play vindictus (thought im only wanted to play DFO since the cbt but cannotplay it by the same reason and its now dead anyway )thx to nexon policy of closing the doors in the face of many latinamerican players like me by the use of ip block and their comunity(almsot nexon community)support this idea by using different arguments to justify it like we are laggers(well this maybe can be true but in some cases they use the term in more derogative mean rathen than technical issue which can be solved/compensated by other methods like adding ping limit on the settings and host migration instead of making the game unavailable for my region FOREVER), spammers, hackers and scammers my choice and the choice of many people is obvious but support warframe.

yeah maybe warframe doesnt have an end game (currently) or lore (currently) or breakable armor or the source engine or a cloth physic (for the syandanas and other cloth like parts of some warframes for now) but even if the company involved n this game lacks of big pockets the company i had mentionedin the first line this is the best game i had ever played and im glad that DE had opened the doors to every player regardless where they came from or the language, giving good support, listenning the community, support the game in many idioms and available for pc and ps4, the game has host migration and ping limit on the settings and the best thing is f2p and isnt pay2win and the game get inproved in a matter of weeks rathen than months and will be better by the months nd years to come so i hope DE keep doing a great job and some "big global online gamming companies like nexon learns about howto delivera good support for their games without closing the door to any player outside of NA,EU or SEA region permanently.

pd :sorry for the bad english but i was writing onmy tablet instead of my pc

Edited by underverse

Nah i still think Vindictus is   dumb and waste losing your gear just like that no tnx.

Imagine if your galatine  with 1-2 formas breaks lol.

If they make poll pacman vs vindictus i would vote for pacman.

Pay too not lose your stuff bi*ch please..

Edited by SALE94

We are at 53% still. Keep it coming guys.

Nexon CANNOT win, for the sake of all that is good lol.

Edit* EXCITING NEWS!

If we beat Vindictus we are a shoe-in to beat the whole tournament by a mile. How do I know this? I checked all the other competitors, and Vindicitus is the only one that competes with us with total votes.

Warframe has 5000+ votes.

Vindictus has 4500+ votes.

third place is Wizard101 with almost 2300 votes. Considering that we beat third place in our active voting by MORE THAN DOUBLE means that as long as this trend keeps up we will absolutely crush the rest of the competition. It won't even be a fight.

TLDR, There is a very good chance that if we beat Vindictus we'll beat the whole competition. Get on region chat and spread the news, tell your clans in game, tell everyone you know you can trust to vote for Warframe.

Edited by adoomgod

Vindictus obviously wins because of the sex appeal... Well that's one reason.

Voted for warframe though

nahthey just win because people from other nexon games are voting in theirfabor to b supported on their crappy 10 years old chibi Games in excharge. But check their forums and see it for yourself. Thats a shame and hypocrisy that they even want support from china,japan and korean versions for a stupid poll before supporting latinamerican players to get access to vindictus as adding servers for that region of giviing their damn license to a publisher for that region. Sorry if im sound rude but vindictus doesnt deserve to win regardless how good the sex-appeal is in that game,not kidding.

Pd:if someone from nexon community is or ever read this i wanna asking you something: why you are so desparate wanting support from other region which never cares about your version of the game if you never care about other players without their own version who wanted to play the game so much as you?

Edited by underverse

We're ahead by 500 0_0

It used to be 1000 12hours ago.

I say that thex decided to cheat when they realized they were losing ....

There are a S#&$load of votebots for strawpoll around.

Warframe would win hands down if this was fair.

Warframe is currently leading, but Vindictus has started to catch up again. This makes no sense. On their facebook pages the Vindictus players say they prefer Warframe, the Warframe players say they also vote for Warframe, why is there even a competition here? Something is really fishy. During my time there everyone was raging at the devs, looking at the forums they still do, it's the total opposite of the situation here, yet Vindictus is putting up a fight.

There is a fight going on, a fight that we seem ill prepared for, a fight that we are currently outnumbered in, a fight that we must win. Will you step up and help tenno?  

Join the fight at:

http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown

warframe%20motivation.png?_subject_uid=7

Spread the news on region chat people! Tell your clans, tell your friends, etc. If we beat vindictus we mathematically appear to beat everyone. Our total votes is more than double that of third place, Wizard101's. Spread the word in game! 

vindi is coming back cause ppl are cheating the vote system and voting multiple times, some dude was trying to tell everyone how to do it in one of their forum posts

Either way though warframe has already won since 90% of their votes are coming from other games that they had to beg for support

vindi is coming back cause ppl are cheating the vote system and voting multiple times, some dude was trying to tell everyone how to do it in one of their forum posts

Either way though warframe has already won since 90% of their votes are coming from other games that they had to beg for support

That's sad... That said than... Warframe won the battle before it started, I'm pretty sure WF has a better community