The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I till think warframe is a heavy contender

Dont give up too soon!

Why am i encouraging the enemy...

It feels good to know that you're fighting the enemy in its best condition and vice versa.

During the Sengoku Wars Period, Uesugi sent salt supplies to their rival at war, Takeda.  Takeda was suffering from a salt blockade by other provinces, notably the Hojo Clan, and Uesugi believed that "Wars are meant to be won with swords and spears, not with salt and rice."

Edited by Nosebleed

We still aren't an MMO.

I could  argue that forever but i wont here

Im wondering if there were   apoll divided between PC and PS4 members for whether or not the two groups considers Warframe an MMO or not- this sentence is worded oddly

Basically if most of the PS4 players wouldnt consider it an MMO more often where PC players would consider it an MMO

There are so many people that don't touch these forums. It's not too surprising, really.

Well it would help if the DE puts it in the launcher.

Warframe basically isn't even using its full strength, but its not like this poll matters to us since we're already a great game and pretty well known already.

Stay on warframe....

Werent you perma banned on our forums?

To be fair

Alot of the armors look like actual armors rather than oversexualized pieces of metal  on females

They have nice dresses and such as well

Mabi has alot of firepower behind it but so does warframe

Im sure both of us will make top 4

Mabi VS waframe is going to be tough....

Hopefully we support eachother in the final round against SMITE

I only got banned for that thread spam ruse lmao!

Turns out that's the only reason, same thing for everyone else there~

Ban lifts on the 31st. Same for everyone else who made those silly threads.

Which includes Juliie and Tropa and everyone else banned for nearly no apparent reason.

Now as to why I was banned, that I can somewhat understand, but as for everyone else, that's pretty unjustified and stupid on Sabina's part.

Edited by Zarozian

I till think warframe is a heavy contender

Dont give up too soon!

Why am i encouraging the enemy...

You only view them as enemy when you aren't a deep part of their community like me.

Unlike the rest of you I belong over here.

I'm pretty sure my community doesn't have 10 million worldwide.

Mabinogi is popular but not popular on that sort of scale.

Mabinogi had over 7 million players across Asia back in 2008 (when half the pop could not even afford PC's) and we are now in 2014.

Not to mention Nexon currently has more money than god and could just about buy the USA. They could easily buy DE and dismantle the entire company without even putting a dent in their piggy bank. In fact Vindictus is vastly superior in so many ways (Lore *cough*) even being as dated as it is. Even the boss AI is superior while DE even with all it's far newer technology brings much less to the table.

If DE really wanted to improve/advance Warframe by leaps and bounds they would source the programming to Korea. They have great art and level designers but the programmers and lack thereof are what holds this game back. Get rid of the skeleton crew running the ghost of a ship they are sailing currently. Get some people on board who know how to do what needs to be done and watch Warframe go places nobody thought possible.

Until some real changes happen (Lore, AI, Balance, Melee 2.0 or whatever) those voting for Waframe aren't really doing themselves any favors.

Mabinogi had over 7 million players across Asia back in 2008 (when half the pop could not even afford PC's) and we are now in 2014.

Not to mention Nexon currently has more money than god and could just about buy the USA. They could easily buy DE and dismantle the entire company without even putting a dent in their piggy bank. In fact Vindictus is vastly superior in so many ways (Lore *cough*) even being as dated as it is. Even the boss AI is superior while DE even with all it's far newer technology brings much less to the table.

If DE really wanted to improve/advance Warframe by leaps and bounds they would source the programming to Korea. They have great art and level designers but the programmers and lack thereof are what holds this game back. Get rid of the skeleton crew running the ghost of a ship they are sailing currently. Get some people on board who know how to do what needs to be done and watch Warframe go places nobody thought possible.

Until some real changes happen (Lore, AI, Balance, Melee 2.0 or whatever) those voting for Waframe aren't really doing themselves any favors.

I don't believe any of us has requested KR/TW/CN/JP yet.

Plus we're only asking the other Mabies, not all the other games from the other countries belonging to Nexon, that would be overkill of course.

But right now Warframe has more than enough to rival Mabi in the end.

If you ask me this might end in a draw, though we need more of a in game announcement from Redtext to alert all the players, if we're lucky they're just trolling us and saving their secret weapon for the finale against Mabi.

Though in the end both communities did spectacularly making it this far, and I tried out Airmech and I have to say it is quite fun, and I see why they wanted Tennos as part of their game, cause they have these ground units and one of them is a Creeper from Minecraft and I guess they want ground units that are Tenno from Warframe which would be pretty OP.

We already got Broframe as well, so lets try getting AsurO and Space Sharks.

And what exactly am I looking at here Nosebleed?

It's a game where the aim is to rape, pillage, and kill

But it's mostly rape LOL. Game's name is Sengoku Rance

Edited by eisenkaiser

I only got banned for that thread spam ruse lmao!

Turns out that's the only reason, same thing for everyone else there~

Ban lifts on the 31st. Same for everyone else who made those silly threads.

Which includes Juliie and Tropa and everyone else banned for nearly no apparent reason.

Now as to why I was banned, that I can somewhat understand, but as for everyone else, that's pretty unjustified and stupid on Sabina's part.

You were caught ban dodging 2-3 times

Im surprised theyre being so light on you

Dont play your luck any more or itll get serious

You only view them as enemy when you aren't a deep part of their community like me.

Unlike the rest of you I belong over here.

I wasnt a deep part of pirate101 or RO or LOTRO and they were the enemy still

Ive called them that but was very nice to them and they were nice to me

Warframe has been kind as well, and this is a game ive actually played since  a bit before this contest

Youre spewing garbage again

Mabi and vindi share alot of lore....

I think the WF lore is pretty good but too secretive for now

Players want more~

Its still in beta so itll come

People here are already discussing our eventual fight against Mabi, eh?

Its pretty much set in stone

Both of our opponents have shown themselves to be lightweights so far

Well meet you on the battlefield

I'll just say that, based on previous numbers, I seriously do not think that we can beat Mabi. For whatever reason.

And personally, I don't mind that at all.

I'd prefer to see Warframe lose to a game with better/ not animu graphics, but... well. (I mean honestly - based on screenshots, that game is ugly! But some people don't care about graphics that much *shrug*)

My expectations for warframe was to be among the top 4. To rule one of the divisions. I think we could beat PoE and Smite, but the next fight will be against Mabinogi.

Edited by WEREsandrock

You were caught ban dodging 2-3 times

Im surprised theyre being so light on you

Dont play your luck any more or itll get serious

I wasnt a deep part of pirate101 or RO or LOTRO and they were the enemy still

Ive called them that but was very nice to them and they were nice to me

Warframe has been kind as well, and this is a game ive actually played since  a bit before this contest

Youre spewing garbage again

Mabi and vindi share alot of lore....

I think the WF lore is pretty good but too secretive for now

Players want more~

Its still in beta so itll come

I'm actually pretty darn lucky~ = 3=

You could say....I have a goddess that favors me. = 3=

Airmech is actually closing the gap a little. The folks over there seem nice so this is a good match up. Red text might actually get involved in the end I think. I remember how much of a difference red text made during one of the previous rounds.

He better do so.

I'll just say that, based on previous numbers, I seriously do not think that we can beat Mabi. For whatever reason.

Well, there's talk of planetside 2, and airmech joining us.

If that happens, we stand a chance, as we have 7000 votes alltogether on ours, and planetside 2 has about 5000 votes, and nameIcan'ttype has about 11000.

We stand a chance, plus other communities may want to seem them defeated,

And personally, I don't mind that at all.

I'd prefer to see Warframe lose to a game with better/ not animu graphics, but... well. (I mean honestly - based on screenshots, that game is ugly! But some people don't care about graphics that much *shrug*)

My expectations for warframe was to be among the top 4. To rule one of the divisions. I think we could beat PoE and Smite, but the next fight will be against Mabinogi.

Its a 10 year old game <<

It looks better than you might think when youre in it though

If that happens, we stand a chance, as we have 7000 votes alltogether on ours, and planetside 2 has about 5000 votes, and nameIcan'ttype has about 11000.

Thats what i was worried about

Well have to deal with the people youve made allies out of and the people our idiots made enemies out of

Edited by Azawarau

Those few posts that say they'll support Warframe do not really represent the majority of voters.  Most likely, they won't even care about the contest once their games are taken out.