The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I'm from both the Mabi and the Warframe community, I assure you they are not botting, the community over there is more tighter and closer and word gets around easily in game.

So I assure you that 100% of their votes are indeed legit.

>_>

You'll forgive skepticism on the grounds you are on the internet asking people to take your word for it.

>_>

You'll forgive skepticism on the grounds you are on the internet asking people to take your word for it.

I expect them to take my word for it.

I've been part of this community since closed beta, don't you trust me as a fellow member of the Warframe community?

Don't you agree that we can easily stand against this threat if we are more united?

You'd vote Mabi.

...Seriously, they're huge.

I'd vote Mabi.

Now, if you don't mind, I have some Google Images searches to do.

I expect them to take my word for it.

I've been part of this community since closed beta, don't you trust me as a fellow member of the Warframe community?

Don't you agree that we can easily stand against this threat if we are more united?

I don't take anyone's word for anything on the internet without proof of ti. I wouldn't even believe you if you told me you were human - that's just how the internet works. If I could see some technicals that supported they weren't cheating, I'd then believe.

I don't take anyone's word for anything on the internet without proof of ti. I wouldn't even believe you if you told me you were human - that's just how the internet works. If I could see some technicals that supported they weren't cheating, I'd then believe.

Zaro confirmed for cat.

I'd vote Mabi.

I see your point.

I'm the King of Gods btw. o -o

No, you're the king of games.

I know it's you Yugi!

Now, I KNOW that's a lie!

Because I am.

I thought you were the King of Games. o -o

Anyways it seems this topic will be dead again till Monday, I think it's best we don't derail it arguing over who's King of Gods, I actually have the title to prove it too. o -o

I'd vote Mabi.

If you search for mabinogi morrighan the first image will probably be the full version of what you're looking for.

Anyway, I will not decide to vote against either of these games and will only vote for the losing side at the end to show my symbolic support. After all Mabinogi's gameplay alone kept me playing for so long.

If you search for mabinogi morrighan the first image will probably be the full version of what you're looking for.

Anyway, I will not decide to vote against either of these games and will only vote for the losing side at the end to show my symbolic support. After all Mabinogi's gameplay alone kept me playing for so long.

I'll probably do the same thing, and then help whichever side wins in the finals!

1.) If we need to resort to bribing to win, we do not have the better fanbase

2.) Bribing is bad, man

Reward =/= Bribe

We are now allies.

CarbonJames has offered the AirMech community a reward if Warframe wins against Mabinogi!  He also wishes for Warframe members to vote on AirMech's newest accessory!

Poll: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53320447e4b07c9e253c30cd

Link: https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=547a4a1965662bafa108e334e7cfaf4c&start=70

EDIT: Hi CarbonJames!

Original Post:

That proves he thinks the mabi community is full of cheaters

I wonder if hes even seen the poll info

Mabinogi is going to win it either way...they are using a mad amount of bots for those polls and aren't being disqualified xD

There was times where they peaked at 800 votes per second...and this was a stable influx of votes...that just doesn't happen without scripts/bots. 

Thats because 4 chan was involved in the first poll and we were copeting with RO gold farmers that wanted to profit from the competition

only 2 of the top 100 botters in the competition were ours

At one point a botter for RO botted to gain votes for mabi so we could be disqualified

Its not Mabi or ROs fault and treating it as such is wrong

Botting for victory.

Both of them.

RO much worse than Mabi.

Again it was neither games fault

We didnt want or encourage it over all

It just happened that way in round 1

In round 2 it was cleaner except RO had those gold farmers still botting away for votes and making them look bad

You'd vote Mabi.

...Seriously, they're huge.

I laughed so much a this

Best comment ive seen on this forum

Edited by Azawarau