Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

summary of how your mabi game will go you will start on one arc of a story and end up with 10 arcs before your even done with your first one

Stories are ok...I like stories. its why I love playing rpgs. Now, I do hope the graphics are better looking in game than they are in the videos or I might not be staying long.

I remember the beta for Mabinogi..

It was a simple game back then.

Best part, even though it was part of nexon, it didn't have as many Cash Shop items as it does now.

Not flaming Nexon, but I was one of their product consumers for about... 5 years. They really only care for the money.

That being said, I wish Mabinogi good luck on Monday, in memory of the beta I enjoyed.

Still voting for Warframe, myself.

Stories are ok...I like stories. its why I love playing rpgs. Now, I do hope the graphics are better looking in game than they are in the videos or I might not be staying long.

The storyline is great

Though it was chopped up a bit during a somewhat recent update to shorten the generation missions

I remember the beta for Mabinogi..

It was a simple game back then.

Best part, even though it was part of nexon, it didn't have as many Cash Shop items as it does now.

Not flaming Nexon, but I was one of their product consumers for about... 5 years. They really only care for the money.

That being said, I wish Mabinogi good luck on Monday, in memory of the beta I enjoyed.

Still voting for Warframe, myself.

I liked the old G 1 days but i prefer the matured mabi of today...

Alot more options

The pay2win is almost entirely down to paid Rbs and AoE pets

But you get 3 free pets when you do saga missions and free rbs are coming to NA

Speaking of

Any Milletian can beat any Tenno

Why?

AoE pet spam

I won an argument against a beta Warframer with this :D

I started playing Mabinogi. Twice. The European servers were... empty. It was the loneliest time in an MMO I ever had. In fact, the world was so empty and depressing that I eventually bought myself a pet fox (I love foxes). And then I completely forgot my login info, so I started a new account a couple of years after my first attempt (goodbye, fox) and it was still empty =(

I started playing Mabinogi. Twice. The European servers were... empty. It was the loneliest time in an MMO I ever had. In fact, the world was so empty and depressing that I eventually bought myself a pet fox (I love foxes). And then I completely forgot my login info, so I started a new account a couple of years after my first attempt (goodbye, fox) and it was still empty =(

One reason why EU was shut down

NA is much more acitve

NA actually has a fair share of Europeans playing here because Nexon wanted to compensate them for shutting down Mabi EU

Final- PoE vs Warframe... :s i had a vision

lol yes, that would be an interesting match up...POE is very diablo 2ish, entertaining and nostalgic, fast paced , how ever I do wish they'd done a better rework of the inventory system and the drop system, getting the drops for every class  except the one you're playing is a bit annoying to me..but with that said, if you're a fan of diablo 2, you'll actually really like Path of Exile.

ok,  I've downloaded it,  made a character....and.....I  can't play it. I don't think I'm the type of demographic group that game is designed for. 

It's impossible to define Mabinogi with just a few minutes of gameplay or any game for that matter.

Edited by LobsterFiend

Mabinogi reached over 13k in the last poll.  If airmech teams up then it'll actually be a really close match.

That's the spirit guys!

The most important thing is to never give up until its over!

You wanna give it all you got so that you have no regrets in then end! Till you have nothing to be upset about for trying so hard!

ok,  I've downloaded it,  made a character....and.....I  can't play it. I don't think I'm the type of demographic group that game is designed for. 

You wont enjoy the start

After you start getting really good in a class and start getting to the good stuff maybe

Best to stay out of the crowded channels and play alone as a warrior for a bit.

Mabinogi is probably the best MMO concept I've ever seen.

It just hasn't aged well. I honestly think if they did a graphical and engine overhaul of the game it probably be one of the best (MMORPG)games out there.

Edited by Oizen

Mabinogi is probably the best MMO concept I've ever seen.

It just hasn't aged well. I honestly think if they did a graphical and engine overhaul of the game it probably be one of the best (MMORPG)games out there.

Indeed. So much potential.

If it were in capable hands like the DE this game would be perfect like Warframe.

Indeed. So much potential.

If it were in capable hands like the DE this game would be perfect like Warframe.

Yeah. Nexon kind of is an instant death sentence for...everything. Their name by itself is destructive, and the NA branch is truly horrendous.

I've nothing against Mabinogi. Even played it before long ago. I enjoyed it, but after beating the first act or story or whatever, I found myself blocked by a pay wall. I'm guessing by now they've lifted it, but...I never got back into it.

Yeah. Nexon kind of is an instant death sentence for...everything. Their name by itself is destructive, and the NA branch is truly horrendous.

I've nothing against Mabinogi. Even played it before long ago. I enjoyed it, but after beating the first act or story or whatever, I found myself blocked by a pay wall. I'm guessing by now they've lifted it, but...I never got back into it.

That was literally removed 4-5 years ago when you did it

If you trid the game now youd see theres near no similarity

The combat system was entire overhauled as well

Still holding that RPS combat style

That was literally removed 4-5 years ago when you did it

If you trid the game now youd see theres near no similarity

The combat system was entire overhauled as well

Still holding that RPS combat style

Game is definitely better now~

If you tried it now you would agree!

Right now is the perfect time to join cause they are doing Triple AP which will save you 3 months of playing it~

Though it ends tomorrow. AND TOMORROW WE DO BATTLE!

they are the same graphics but all im saying is the amount of stories they have are insane and you can get sidetracked from your original one easily