Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I've been observing mabinogi forums, so far Id say we're all playing fairly  above board...lets have a good clean fight, lol. its all about game promotion and  community rally.. no need for either side to do a lot of game bashing and hazing...honor above everything.

I've been observing mabinogi forums, so far Id say we're all playing fairly  above board...lets have a good clean fight, lol. its all about game promotion and  community rally.. no need for either side to do a lot of game bashing and hazing...honor above everything.

I am scared of looking at their forums atm.

Most likely cheating accusations, bashing, butthurt and not knowing about redtext and caring devs.... am I right?

Edited by WEREsandrock

I am scared of looking at their forums atm.

Most likely cheating accusations, bashing, butthurt and not knowing about redtext and caring devs.... am I right?

lol no actually, only about 3 posts of that whole " oh look how many votes they ahve no fair" sort of thing...most of its been your standard community oriented supportiveness of their game..much like ours.

I love Mabinogi, possibly more than warframe.  However it doesn't deserve to win, I detest their business model and customer service too much.

Hence I have voted for Warframe.

I agree.

Mabinogi would be so much better if it weren't under Nexon.

Whether Warframe wins or loses, I miiight try Mabinogi again at some point. But since I have absolutely 0 friends who play it or would be interested, I'll probably end up downloading, messing about with my old character, then uninstalling a day later.

That's not to say it's a bad game. I just feel I've outgrown it and have far too many other games to take up my free time.