The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost's Snowglobe Fix..please Read

(PSN)mkjt88

So with update 12 arriving it appears frosts SG doesn't just take damage now.. It either lasts for a duration like before or fails once its health is taken. I've only found one issue that i hope will be addressed and it is the timer on the skill. The timer only shows its duration time and doesn't incorporate its health. If i take off for loot i look at my timer and see i still have 15 seconds but i look back and it's gone because it met its health max. I think the timer should count down faster depending on how much damage it is taking so when the timer says 0 it's really gone.. Not gone with you tthinking it has 20 seconds left. Also it would help me do avalanche at the perfect time or if an enemy is unloading on it I'm not aware of.. If i see 10 seconds knocked off the timer really fast i know i need cc to help me because it's getting ate up or i need to look around because something just hit it hard. What ya think?

Edited by (PS4)mkjt88

So with update 12 arriving it appears frosts SG doesn't just take damage now.. It either lasts for a duration like before or fails once its health is taken. I've only found one issue that i hope will be addressed and it is the timer on the skill. The timer only shows its duration time and doesn't incorporate its health. If i take off for loot i look at my timer and see i still have 15 seconds but i look back and it's gone because it met its health max. I think the timer should count down faster depending on how much damage it is taking so when the timer says 0 it's really gone.. Not gone with you tthinking it has 20 seconds left. Also it would help me do avalanche at the perfect time or if an enemy is unloading on it I'm not aware of.. If i see 10 seconds knocked off the timer really fast i know i need cc to help me because it's getting ate up or i need to look around because something just hit it hard. What ya think?

DE Rebecca confirmed that snowglobe is being fixed Soon™

Stay tuned