Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think We Should Have One More Optional Reset

ImaPolaBear

What i was afraid of, people who dont no anything talking bad about the topic, Spent plat gets reset with the reset they provide. ive spent most of my plat.

Spent the plat b4 ik much about game.-Edit*

Edited by ImaPolaBear

Haha no. There is literally no point to a reset. All you'd be doing is leveling the same weapons again, farming for the same mods and pieces, forma the same weapons and frames over again. That is not fun if you've already done it once.

Haha no. There is literally no point to a reset. All you'd be doing is leveling the same weapons again, farming for the same mods and pieces, forma the same weapons and frames over again. That is not fun if you've already done it once.

I Enjoy replaying games.

delete everything in your account theres your reset 

Is it legal to be this stupid?

Haha no. There is literally no point to a reset. 

Actually yeah, there is. You get all your platinum back.

Edited by Towermice

You make it sound like it's a forced reset... anyways i agree with the relvling the same things stuff, but you don't have to use it and maybe some of the mastery fifteens would enjoy a new go at the game? god knows why though.

If it's optional, I don't mind it. Keep in mind though that you won't get the plat that you won from Devstreams and contests, only your starting plat and ones you purchased. I don't see it happening though.

I did made mistakes in my plat purchases when I first started playing over a year ago. I just try to learn from my mistakes and dealt with it. Wasn't that bad.

I took part in the previous reset. We barely got that one, though. Steve has always been very against resetting accounts, even optional ones. Like he's mentioned in devstreams, he doesn't like the idea of a person choosing to reset, regretting it, and then they cannot get it back. DE has no way to reverse a reset, you take it that's it, you live with it. Me personally, I say let people do it, and just put giant warnings "THERE IS NO GETTING YOUR STUFF BACK EVER!!!!!" but that's just me :P

I reset my account, but back then I didn't have much to to farm anyway compared to now. I did it for the same reason, I spent a lot of plat just testing out stuff, and decided to start over and farm gear instead of buying it. I still have bought some things, but I've been more careful since.

There is one issue with optional reset now. You people speak about Platinum reset as it is easiest thing to do.

What if you traded your Platinum? You expect DE to return everything back? I dont see that happening, because you could give your Platinum to someone and then reset your account without any setbacks.

Using platinum/resources on the dojo caused you invalidate your reset, no reason why traded platinum cant do the same thing.

Honestly though as someone that used it the first time around it was good for my purposes.  I wouldn't recomend it for anyone unless the platinum you have spent already will sit as a thorn in your proverbial rear.