The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Nova, Nerf Frost.

Kietsu

Nova is worthless as a warframe besides her 4, on the other hand, all of Frost's skills have use, but particularly 2 and 3 but 4 is decent too. Soo I mean over all its not really like Nova got anything she still sucks unless you have max rank 4 and then thats her ONLY useful skill, unless you want to try and say a portal that covers distance is useful...

e6ab6e.jpg

but its true, avalanche shouldnt have been touched as it didnt feel like a bug to me at all and frost desperately needed it

because you know - ice/snow FREEZES STUFF and frozen things dont move 

now all of us who invested into frost have been totally screwed over while novas has a new toy to derp around with 

Frost is now back to being a one-trick pony with a bad trick. His 1 is terrible (300 damage before breaking on a single target ability?), his 2 is barely useful (4 second ice proc is pretty awful), his 3 falls off hard after level 25-30, and his 4 is an awful damage skill.

What exactly makes Avalanche a bad damage skill?  Its range is below average but it deals 1500 (vs ~ 1000 for most 4s) in the full radius, adds a little crowd control (RIP range bug), and deals cold damage which is one of the more useful damage types.  

All abilities that aren't overpowered are useless.

I've never heard this one before!

Edited by RealPandemonium

That.

I find her supremely useful, actually, all her abilities are.

yeah thats the problem with her. she's far too good for far too little effort.

ability 1: seeks enemy weak points, no aiming, no need for local enemies as they will just orbit until a target appears

ability 2: a somewhat random AoE attack with decent range and power. this one is fairly balanced IMO it's only semi controllable

ability 3: pure rushing utility and escape jutsu

ability 4: extra damage, death causes massive explosion, enemies are slowed and explosions can chain wiping entire rooms, the range on the initial priming is far too large. this is beyond OP

i'd willing to bet this is the "girlfriend" frame, it's designed to be easy so people who are inexperienced at shooters can participate. the problem with that concept is that it should be easy to play but far from the most powerful tenno in the room.

the lack of targetting abilities is proof she's the novice friendly frame, WHY DE is insisting on also giving her insane damage output for so little effort is a bit baffling

Not that there was much of a reason to bring a Frost over a nyx for highlevel defenses since the snowglobe nerf, this is just the nail in the coffin. Who next will meet their end on the executioners block.

Still got my fingers crossed for a complete revert on the globe nerf; I did enjoy playing as Frost once upon a time ago.

The globe needs a huge buff but it was stupid before, he made the entire defense mission almost impossible to lose just from 1 ability, which doesn't even need good positioning/timing, you just stand near an inanimate object and press 2. Sure he is a little weak right now which I am sure DE will fix but his old Snowglobe was quite frankly broken in the aspect that it could invalidate and entire mission.

Not that there was much of a reason to bring a Frost over a nyx for highlevel defenses since the snowglobe nerf, this is just the nail in the coffin. Who next will meet their end on the executioners block.

Still got my fingers crossed for a complete revert on the globe nerf; I did enjoy playing as Frost once upon a time ago.

You might want to uncross them...it isn't going to happen and having your fingers separate actually helps you play better.  You're able to hit more buttons that way.  Something tells me since you can no longer jam down the '2' button to win, you're going to need those extra keys.

Edited by Thaumatos