Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gg Making Accelerated Blast Useless And Nerfing Shotguns One More Time

Monolake

-snip-

or, instead of that Physical Mod, put a random Elemental on, for a far superior bonus. even if that Elemental you put on is a -50% to the Enemy type you're fighting, it's still more extra Damage than that Physical Mod. 

i like the Status Effects from the Physical types (most of the time), but those Mods aren't worth it if i plan on fighting Enemies that will have an actually significant amount of durability.

i like the Status Effects from the Physical types (most of the time), but those Mods aren't worth it if i plan on fighting Enemies that will have an actually significant amount of durability.

As far as I know, adding Slash damage via Slash specific mods will not actually increase the damage of your Slash procs. I tested it using my Latron Prime and Sawtooth Clip, and I saw no extra damage dealt per tick. It may increase the chance of having that proc actually be chosen over other available procs, though.

Slash damage procs are actually pretty amazing for single target Grineer DPS, though, as they have innate armor and weakness/resistance ignore.

Slash damage procs are actually pretty amazing for single target Grineer DPS, though, as they have innate armor and weakness/resistance ignore.

they are... yes. i think you quoted the wrong person. i like those Physical types. i just know that 30% more of a Physical is pointless when i could have 90% extra Damage.

or, instead of that Physical Mod, put a random Elemental on, for a far superior bonus. even if that Elemental you put on is a -50% to the Enemy type you're fighting, it's still more extra Damage than that Physical Mod. 

You have a personal Playstyle and thats find i don't add random elemental mods Unless its a Cold mode On top of my corrosive combo for voids Other then thats its a bane physical Or quality of life mod but again all depends on the weapon and tbh unless you're doing endless defence and survivals any extra dmg is just over kill on most normal missions Back on topic.

Just change the puncture damage to poison. Everyone will be happy.

Why not make all physical mods work from base damage to make them useful instead? They are not that good anyway offering only +30%(3x less than elements!) but at least they will be of use to new players who don't have all the elements. This has been proposed many times. 

There are no drawbacks or powercreeps, it will only improve new players experience.

Physical mods are atavisms from damage 1.0 that nerve got fixed to work in the new system, if something can be considered bugged its them.

Edited by Monolake