Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Marriage - Webcomic

Thyh

The cuter side of Valyr. This delights me so. x3

Edit:: On a more important note, you've improved, in a very notable way, from your first share to this latest!

Keep it up. *^*

Thanks, I'm trying to improve my drawings so they look more appealing. Takes more time to do it, but I think it is worth the effort.

Hey everybody.

I've been busy this past week, but the weekly updates will stay like before. One page every Friday/Saturday.

Since last week I didn't post anything, there will be 2 pages on the next update.

Peace o/

Hi everyone, it's Nyxy here. Thyh had a last minute call from his work and had to travel, he will be back around Friday. He said he finished the two pages he promised but I can't find them anywhere. If I find it before he gets back, I will post them here ok? Bye!

Hi everyone, it's Nyxy here. Thyh had a last minute call from his work and had to travel, he will be back around Friday. He said he finished the two pages he promised but I can't find them anywhere. If I find it before he gets back, I will post them here ok? Bye!

I have trouble finding anything to argue with in this post. Sounds fine to me! :D

Nyxy again ^^". Thyh will be back tomorrow, and I still haven't found the pages. Sorry. But on the bright side (for you readers), he said he made a "thank you" page. Which, knowing him, means fan-service. I hope not, but who knows... we all will have to wait for him to arrive to find out.

Nyxy again ^^". Thyh will be back tomorrow, and I still haven't found the pages. Sorry. But on the bright side (for you readers), he said he made a "thank you" page. Which, knowing him, means fan-service. I hope not, but who knows... we all will have to wait for him to arrive to find out.

Fan-service? fan-service . FAN-SERVICE! \|T|/

• 9 months later...