Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Room(S)

Szefir

The Hangar! 
http://www.esenthel.com/site/images/screens/Spaceship%20Hangar/2.jpg for a bit of inspiration. 
Think where the Tenno store their ships or do we just use the lotus' ships? 
There could be three levels. Have it be one of the largest rooms that we have. 

Have an elevator and  perhaps you could Incorporate the Foundry into the Dojo where players could Access it at a terminal. 

New Craftable items could be a tenno styled repair Osprey working on the Extraction ship, Craftable crates. 
Tenno styled Lockers and a loadout/common area with seating for tenno to prepare for missions . 

The Observation room
http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/429001-430000/429751/781_max.jpg Inspiration!
A star chart and observation area. 
This room would be completely dark except for a Star chart embedded in the floor of the room. Think the star chart login screen but Applied to a floor. You could add functionality maybe but it would really be just for looks. 
New Craftable items to go along would be like individual Planet info kiosks that would light up into a holographic version and show you the info that you see when you hover over them in the Star chart already and maybe add a little lore and show what faction is currently in majority on that planet.

Cryo Room
Would be a small room with cryotubes open and empty to infer that the tenno use the cryotubes to "sleep"
Could give styling to imply there is a mass storage below the room.

the cryo room is basically the tenno clan member rooms. i fyou go look, the tubes are empty alreayd infering that we sleep there. But i like the hanger idea. Myself and a bunch of others have kept putting up the starmap area. definatly would be cool to start inside yoru dojo when yo uload the game, and you go to the map room to start your missions.

the cryo room is basically the tenno clan member rooms. i fyou go look, the tubes are empty alreayd infering that we sleep there. But i like the hanger idea. Myself and a bunch of others have kept putting up the starmap area. definatly would be cool to start inside yoru dojo when yo uload the game, and you go to the map room to start your missions.

Sorry I never saw clan member rooms. In BROFRAME we were moon clans before the updates and we never needed those.