The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbie Warframe

Grayvent

Hello Warframe community!

Well i'm not actually new but i did a reset on my account last year and haven't play since then.
Right now i'm only rank 1 mastery. Lacking a whole lot of mod, plus relearning the game.

A lot had change since i last play.

UI is amazing, and the Lotus comes to live when she talks instead of just a picture! That's Awesome!!! XD

Anyway, would be great if a clan won't mind taking me in and helping me out with unlocking all the planets.

I thought of joining one, but there are so many different tier clan. No i dea which one to post or what's a good size clan to join.

Hello Warframe community!

Well i'm not actually new but i did a reset on my account last year and haven't play since then.

Right now i'm only rank 1 mastery. Lacking a whole lot of mod, plus relearning the game.

A lot had change since i last play.

UI is amazing, and the Lotus comes to live when she talks instead of just a picture! That's Awesome!!! XD

Anyway, would be great if a clan won't mind taking me in and helping me out with unlocking all the planets.

I thought of joining one, but there are so many different tier clan. No i dea which one to post or what's a good size clan to join.

Well, you made a newb-ish mistake by not following your post, good sir. I'm judging this on the fact that it says no one's following this post

Mastery Rank 1? You have a long way to go, Tenno. You have all of us to help you.

Indeed, the UI is fantastic.

Good luck finding a clan. I started my own when the ability to make clans came into existence and I worked on it almost entirely on my own.

Welcome back!

Make sure the clan is a little established so they have some research done. A fully researched clan would give you access to lots of different weapons and frames, but right now you're gonna have limited items and space. 

So I'd say just enjoy things, go at your own pace and have a few goals in mind so you know what you farm for.

Ty on the reminder to follow my own post XD

Yes, i plan to get Rhino frame next in venus once i unlocked to the boss stage. Glad it's still a great boss farming frame/all purpose with some change to his skill.

Ty on the reminder to follow my own post XD

Yes, i plan to get Rhino frame next in venus once i unlocked to the boss stage. Glad it's still a great boss farming frame/all purpose with some change to his skill.

Ya Rhino is one of the more popular frames in the game because he can sustain damage, deal a good amount and he's just over all solid.

Hopefully you've found a few higher level people to play with because you're going to need a control module and gallium, those drop at higher end stages, or you could get lucky during and alert/invasion missions.

Have fun!

Hmmm well i played this game when it was on the ps4 but dint get into till thy added all these new add ons i think iam lvl 2 mods and cust kinda getting some use to but getting better would be great to be in a group tht knows wht there doing i like it . Its very simliar to cod but the camrea and chr angle is diff . But would be great to meet some cool warframe fellows or girls to chat with and learn a few sercrets here n there add me my psn is vdopneol