The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scumbag Lying Lotus

JessicaAlba

Oh its happened, that was me yesterday except I got "blessed" by 2 O cells in there too /s.

I would happily take a couple orokin cells over 1.5k-5k credit caches, but one at a time is frustrating.

Rewards should be worthwhile. Right now credit caches and resources are not worthwhile because they are too small. They need to be increased in size and a cap needs to be placed on them (3 non-prime items max per run?). Same goes for the prime parts. If you get a Frost Prime Helmet YOU SHOULDN'T GET FOUR MORE IN THE SAME RUN. That may be even more frustrating than spams of caches because then you feel like you lucked out in getting prime parts, but still got screwed.

In defence no reward should reappear. I know how the Defence reward roller works, but it needs to check to see if that reward has been given previously. Getting a rotation value extremely close to 0, 1, or .5 is very frustrating because that means you will only see one or two items. At least in the regular defence missions the reward table is huge enough that each interval is tiny, although that also hurts the chance of getting what you want.

What I am getting at is that if you stop duplicates in both then the rewards WILL get better with time because you will have higher and higher chance of what you want.

Also, please equal out the reward chances. The current state of some things being very likely is still really annoying, since that causes the same problems in the limited missions without the simple solution.

@egregiousRac Totally agree with your points but also, why not actually make what the Lotus says happen? Why is that line even in the game if the rewards don't actually get better and can in fact get worse the longer you stay?

In that match I got 5k credits after 5 minutes and then 2.5k at 10 and at 25. What the hell is she smoking if those are better rewards??

@egregiousRac Totally agree with your points but also, why not actually make what the Lotus says happen? Why is that line even in the game if the rewards don't actually get better and can in fact get worse the longer you stay?

In that match I got 5k credits after 5 minutes and then 2.5k at 10 and at 25. What the hell is she smoking if those are better rewards??

That is true, but if those were reduced, then there wouldn't be anything that can really be ranked from person to person to make better. I always need Forma, for example, but other people have way too many from back when the drop rates were high/being lucky, so they hate them. Prime parts should be prime parts, and if you could only see a few caches/resources then the scaling wouldn't be an issue. Just providing the player with increased chance to find what they want as the mission goes on is nice enough.

Anyway, there are nine items in T3 survival for example. If you have one 2.5k cache, one 5k cache, and one Orokin Cell possible as well, that makes 12 total. That would mean that an hour long run would guarantee you every part, which, if some parts are rarer than others, would mean that rare parts would become common as the round progressed. After an hour the pool could switch to a high level pool, such as 20-40k credit caches and larger amounts of Orokin Cells. This would actually give big rewards for staying that long.