The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Savior Challenge Unlocks

ZeroPhobic

Edit: Solo play unlocked Senda and Mars in both achievement flash in the game and on the challenge screen.
Also confirmed, Jupiter did not unlock even on solo play.

As Host w/ friend and Solo play Savior of Neptune did not unlock the in-game achievement or in the challenge screen.

The wrap up is both Jupiter and Neptune Savior badges do not unlock and are bugged.

Edited by ZeroPhobic

Nope, soloed, nothing.

EDIT:

Sedna worked for me. Salad Five didn't. Point of note: at the time of my three attempts, Salad 5 was the Nightmare node, I did one Nightmare run and two non-Nightmare runs, none worked. Willt ry again when it's not a Nightmare node.

Edited by chad001

Nope, soloed, nothing.

EDIT:

Sedna worked for me. Salad Five didn't. Point of note: at the time of my three attempts, Salad 5 was the Nightmare node, I did one Nightmare run and two non-Nightmare runs, none worked. Willt ry again when it's not a Nightmare node.

This is confirmed, solo play did unlock it in both the achievement and in the challenge screen.

Guys i think you all need to know that the achievements on saviors are based on the OLD bosses that were in the star maps long long time ago. For Jupiter, it was the J3-Golem (if anyone of you all still remember) until they changed it to Alad V. And for neptune, it definitely wasn't the Hyena Pack that you see now. So, to get the savior of Neptune and Jupiter, you need to kill the OLD boss. 

The sad part is J3-Golem has been totally removed from the game since lephantis has taken over it's role in the Orokin Derelicts and Alad V taking over Jupiter. So there's no way as of the current game to get Savior of Jupiter. For Neptune, i forgot what boss was it.
I hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys i think you all need to know that the achievements on saviors are based on the OLD bosses that were in the star maps long long time ago. For Jupiter, it was the J3-Golem (if anyone of you all still remember) until they changed it to Alad V. And for neptune, it definitely wasn't the Hyena Pack that you see now. So, to get the savior of Neptune and Jupiter, you need to kill the OLD boss. 

The sad part is J3-Golem has been totally removed from the game since lephantis has taken over it's role in the Orokin Derelicts and Alad V taking over Jupiter. So there's no way as of the current game to get Savior of Jupiter. For Neptune, i forgot what boss was it.

I hope this helps. 

you do realize these achivements are newer then both the update changes you mentioned right. the J3-golem(jupiter), and jackel(neptune). unless i had a glitched client that didnt show these challenges before update 12.

asuming I am right and you are to, then thats a bit of a blunder on DE's part but I dont think you are. probly just a glitch preventing people from getting it on jupitar, and neptune. I know when I first started playing there was a few glitched out challenges(like the sentinel mastery, I didnt get it unlocked at level 30).

Edited by unsiezer

• 2 weeks later...

Well,

At first Europa, Jupiter and Neptune were bugged and you had to be the player to actually deliver the killing blow to the boss to get it (that's why solo play worked).

Then they fixed that and made it just need to be a part of the squad that does the kill and extract, but on the way they deleted most of those achivements I allready had and made Sedna unatainable - did 4 times and still didn't get it.

As for Eris (and now Earth) who don't have a permanent boss - these can be done during an Infested invasion as was mentioned above. That is because the requirement is - Kill the Boss and extract, and during the invasion the Phorid is the resident boss.

• 2 months later...

I just did this about an hour ago, unlike the other savior titles, i did not get notice in the game, but when i checked the challenges list, it was completed, whereas before it was not.  i did this on the pc, with a pick-up-group in infested, so it was phorid i killed.