Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If It Would Work, Founder Emblems Should Get The Particle Treatment

KogSothoth

People would rage if their beloved Founder's items were changed. 

Don't fix what isn't broken.

I'd love some nifty particle effects, given that they are well made.

However, I agree on not fixing what isn't broken.

Add alternate versions that have particle versions. Don't like it? You can switch back to the old one

Oohh, yeah. I can see it now. The glow behind each of the emblems would get larger and brighter, then go smaller and dimmer; like a glowing effect :D

As some founders love to remind other players that their founder's gear is exclusive because they payed for it, please stop asking for more stuff, you have been overly compensated for your money.

thanks.

lol you know that the DE already said they will continue to give us exclusive stuff to make us still feel special in the future because we are founders and helped support the game right?

Edited by Sasoka

As some founders love to remind other players that their founder's gear is exclusive because they payed for it, please stop asking for more stuff, you have been overly compensated for your money.

thanks.

Jeez, someones a little upset they're a little late to the party, Besides excal prime, and maybe the plat, id say it wasnt worth it, but design council is amazing.

source on this would be cool.

It was said on the livestream I can't remember the number it was around ps4s launch I think right after the founders program ended so around November, close to the end of the steam

Edited by Sasoka

lol you know that the DE already said they will continue to give us exclusive stuff to make us still feel special in the future because we are founders and helped support the game right?

Conceited much?

Edited by Dominus_Tenno

Honestly, I think we have enough already. They're already exclusive, and won't likely be available again. Why do they need to be more sparkly?

why should our GM emblems be out classed by grineer scum?

why should our GM emblems be out classed by grineer scum?

Why shouldn't they? The founder weapons and Excal prime really aren't better than normal counterparts, which are outclassed by many other weapons. And how can it really be outclassed if no one else will ever be able to get it?