Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does De Not Want People Using Vanguard Helmet With Rhino Prime?

VeryNinja

I don't @(*()$ get it DE, we all complain about rhino being to fast with vanguard helm, now rhino prime with the helm is as fast as loki. I just don't understand. Oh but that's ok, rhino is the most powerful frame, so his prime should be even more op! UAhhhnnhggggg

I don't @(*()$ get it DE, we all complain about rhino being to fast with vanguard helm, now rhino prime with the helm is as fast as loki. I just don't understand. Oh but that's ok, rhino is the most powerful frame, so his prime should be even more op! UAhhhnnhggggg

It's easy to understand. The guys in charge of balance have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to design a balanced game.

Easy. Humans make mistakes and people with little talent just make them bigger and more often.

Simple really.

It's easy to understand. The guys in charge of balance have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to design a balanced game.

Easy. Humans make mistakes and people with little talent just make them bigger and more often.

Simple really.

How dose being faster just as fast as or slower then another frame cause a imbalance who cares if rhino prime is as fast as loki with vanguard and max rush its not breaking the game just your emersion witch i dont give a S#&$ about 

I don't think he's faster. I don't use the Vanguard helmet because imo it takes away the prime feel. :p

My rhino prime seems fast enough without the vanguard helm, i don't care if he is slower there's no way i'm spoiling the look of the prime.

and this is why we asked countless times to DE to split aesthetic from stats on alternate equipment but for some reasons THEY REFUSE TO DO IT FFS!!

Simple really.

It's simpler really.

It's just a cash grab.

ermangerdcy! no oen can stop the rhino train chu chu ...

if you base your frame on his movement speed , you should play marathon simulator :D there you run too

they could do all frames same slow or fast who cares abilities count

Get out. If they make all frames the same speed, why should others have less and more HP? Make all health and shield numbers the same. If they all have the same HP/Shields/Speed, why should they have different armor values? Make all armor values the same.

Suddenly, this turns into CommunistFrame

But you have to sacrifice something important for that rush mod anyway...while Loki is fast by default. Butthurt over 9000.

Vanguard Rhino Helm alone makes Rhino Prime just as fast as loki with out a rush mod adding a Max rush mod and vanguard helm makes rhino prime as fast as loki with a max rush mod and adding rush is not really sacrificing anything. But my stance is speed isn't that important cause its not physically  hurting another player how is being abke to get to extraction juast as fast as loki damaging and game breaking. 

But you have to sacrifice something important for that rush mod anyway...while Loki is fast by default. Butthurt over 9000.

But I have to sacrifice something important for that Redirection mod anyway... while still having lower shields. Balance over 9000.

Vanguard Rhino Helm alone makes Rhino Prime just as fast as loki with out a rush mod adding a Max rush mod and vanguard helm makes rhino prime as fast as loki with a max rush mod and adding rush is not really sacrificing anything. But my stance is speed isn't that important cause its not physically  hurting another player how is being abke to get to extraction juast as fast as loki damaging and game breaking.

No sane Rhino player uses Rush in their endgame build, and Vanguard is ugly as hell.