Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wanted A Dakra Prime Bp...

truthless

Well it's all random and based on percentages so that's what you have to go in expecting. It's not like you can choose what you want. *cough* token system *cough*

Oh man sorry about that cough; feeling a little under the weather.

On Survival II we burned over 25 keys at 35 minutes each (so a total of at least 150 rewards) before we got 1 Fang Prime Blade.

Assuming equal chance drops, the chances for going 150 rewards in a row without getting a particular reward from a pool of 8 (6 + core and cash) possible rewards is approximately 2*10^-9. That's 0.00000002%.

There's RNG, and then there's blatantly false information.

edit: Fixed math.

Edited by truthless

Stop believing the wikia. DE has already stated, on multiple occasions, that they're divided into different rarities.

Actually the wiki was at one point divided into different rarities until Rebecca stated that they all have the same rarity.

Actually the wiki was at one point divided into different rarities until Rebecca stated that they all have the same rarity.

You can even file a support ticket and ask - they'll tell you that they're not all the same rarity.

If I drop a six-sided die six times, I'm not likely to get each side represented in that sample. Assuming each part has equal rarity the same would hold true here.

I challenge you to drop a 5-sided die 21 times, getting 3 twice, 4 once and never 5.

Even better: drop a 8-sided die 150 times and not getting 8 once.

Edited by truthless

somebody screened a response to a ticket and uploaded it here a while ago, they confirmed the different rarities there

That's good to know - I thought they (or at least some of them) truly believed that it was equal rarity, based on Rebecca's statement when the Void loot list was released.

Edited by truthless

I challenge you to drop a 5-sided die 21 times, getting 3 twice, 4 once and never 5.

Even better: drop a 8-sided die 150 times and not getting 8 once.

Sure, I'll do it. But only if you go out and purchase the dice for me. I don't have a D5 or a D8 just sitting around. I will also ask that you pay me since sitting around, dropping, and recording die rolls is not my idea of a fun past time.

Sure, I'll do it. But only if you go out and purchase the dice for me. I don't have a D5 or a D8 just sitting around. I will also ask that you pay me since sitting around, dropping, and recording die rolls is not my idea of a fun past time.

Pretty sure you also won't live long enough to throw the D8 a few million times.

That's good to know - I thought they (or at least some of them) truly believed that it was equal rarity, based on Rebecca's statement when the Void loot list was released.

not to bash rebecca here, but she is a community-manager, i doubt she has all the right info every time