The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tiers

LOKIDENNIS

I have a version of every frame (I have reg. excal but not excal prime, frost prime but not reg. frost). I have Ash. Ash is trash. He is centered around direct damage and direct damage falls-off. Frost is also no where near 'one of the best frames' anymore. You've got to be trolling.

Ash is one of the only frames that doesn't revolve around his abilities. He can hold his own without energy much better than most frames in the game. Even with energy, he has great defensive stats(1290 max health) and great speed, meaning he can avoid damage and if necesary, take it too. Those combined with a deadly weapon( eg Dread built for crits) can make Ash more lethal than most other frames any day of the week

Edited by Beheader87

I think after studying and using frames the tiers are next : 

Tier 1 : Rhino , volt , mag , loki , excalibur.

Tier 2: Valkyr , Mag prime , Rhino prime , Banshee , zephyr , oberon , nekros , trinity , excalibur prime.

Tier 3 : Frost prime , Frost , Ash , saryn , Ember prime , nyx , nova , vauban.

If i forgot any frames tell me and i will edit.

IT'S MY OPINION !

AND FOR  fans of a frame , all frames have bad points and good points like loki isn't good on defense , but on other mission can be good....Ur frame is not the best!

Teir 0: Loki volt

Teir 1 Oberon, mag, Rhino, Excalibre, volt prime.

Teir 2: Nekro, Rhino prime, excalibre prime, Nyx, valkyr, Mag prime, Frost.

Teir 3 Frost prime, Ash, ember.

Master teir: Saryn, Nova, Vauban, Zephyr, Trinity.

and to everyone who is about to hate me for putting Loki at the worse teir, He is a troll frame, not a good frame, his abilities make him Rhino but worse. 

Edited by Feallike

Ill give you proper and less biased tiering.

Tier 0: none

Tier 1: Oberon, Valkyr, Ash, Nekros ( he could go T2, but having only one use doesnt help him much ), Frost

Tier 2: Banshee, Excalibur, Saryn, Volt, Mag, Zephyr, Ember

Tier 3: Loki, Rhino, Vauban, Nova,

Tier 4: Nyx, Trinity

I tried to be biased as less as possible, and objective. List is not perfect, some frames might go up or down on personal preference and playstyle, but it is as i see it.

and to everyone who is about to hate me for putting Loki at the worse teir, He is a troll frame, not a good frame, his abilities make him Rhino but worse.

I believe you got trolled hard by one to hate Loki so much, but of course not a tier 0 frame. Watch as Loki has to keep reviving when you are in 1 hour Survival and stuff.

Ash is one of the only frames that doesn't revolve around his abilities. He can hold his own without energy much better than most frames in the game. Even with energy, he has great defensive stats(1290 max health) and great speed, meaning he can avoid damage and if necesary, take it too. Those combined with a deadly weapon( eg Dread built for crits) can make Ash more lethal than most other frames any day of the week

Dude, any frame with lethal weapons can be made OP. We're talking about the skills/abilities of the frame & whether it scales well to end game or not.. 

As far as stat goes, Exca has similar stats & better low cost skill (radial blind) than Ash 

I get the feeling these tiers are wrong ... even if it is just opinion based.

as for this non sense about Loki begin 'god tier' its not. it's a good support frame, but ultimately a boring frame to play with how easy clear missions with him. He's no different the Rhino, both are easy mode, they just do it differently

You wanna claim Master race status? come back and brag about all the &#! you can kick with a frame that isn't lodged firmly in the 'easy mode' tier..

Whether or not you find a frame 'boring' should have nothing to do with a tier list. Loki is amazing. If a frame is so good that you can call it easy mode it is OBVIOUSLY deserving of being ranked high in a tier list.

That's incorrect. Ash depends on his abilities just as much as most frames. Valkyr is tankier (even without their abilities) than Ash is. So is Rhino. So is Saryn. So is Zephyr (I think). Loki does the deadly weapon thing better since his invisibility lasts longer and he can clump enemies together.

Wow. Either you're new or so biased that you can't think straight. Ash being ranked in the second highest tier along with Frost? There is no such thing as Volt prime. 

Come back when you've learned how to troll better. That was a terrible attempt. 1/10 because I replied.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Ill give you proper and less biased tiering.

Tier 0: none

Tier 1: Oberon, Valkyr, Ash, Nekros ( he could go T2, but having only one use doesnt help him much ), Frost

Tier 2: Banshee, Excalibur, Saryn, Volt, Mag, Zephyr, Ember

Tier 3: Loki, Rhino, Vauban, Nova,

Tier 4: Nyx, Trinity

I tried to be biased as less as possible, and objective. List is not perfect, some frames might go up or down on personal preference and playstyle, but it is as i see it.I

I would agree that this is a pretty accurate list with frames going up and down depending on the situation.

Whether or not you find a frame 'boring' should have nothing to do with a tier list. Loki is amazing. If a frame is so good that you can call it easy mode it is OBVIOUSLY deserving of being ranked high in a tier list.

Where dose it say I think Loki is a 'bad Frame'? Cause ether your missreading thing, or making stuff up.

Anyway, As much as Loki and the other Easy Mode Frames (Rhino and Nova) deserve to be top tier. Loki is the most concerning of the three because he's a starter. He's pretty much one of the best, if not the best frame in the game due to all the situations he can handle/defuse, and if a dumbass like me, who's general tactic is 'hit it till it stops moving' or 'Stealth means killing every one before they call for back up' can look at Loki and say 'yup, that's OP' with his no direct damage move set, it's OP. And the devs are just GIVING him to new players, not only that he's the cheapest of the 'easy mode frames' at 75p to Rhino and Nova's 375p.

Donno about you, but I see that as a more glaring problem with him then how good he is.

Edited by LunarTemplar

I'm laughing at the master race as he has died to a bit of splash damage. Oh no the master race is dead but I can't see his body, guess he moved on to a better place. Oh well back to the mission.

On a serious note, Loki is a great solo frame but when teammates are around, his hidden presence is nullified from splash, cleave, other aoe damage types and then drops like a fly.

Also Zephyr is better than Rhino due to the fact she pretty much hard counters Corpus and Void stuff with her turbulence. I find her a better tank due to how untouchable she becomes due to the projectile weapons going around her, and hitscan weapons are still pretty well deflected making her pretty good against heavy gunners.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

ASH IS NOT A TRASH IF U KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH IT!

Ash is a stealth-deadly frame based on stealth abilities and deadly abilities!

If you're a fan of stealth or deadly gameplay 'ur choice is ash!

weren't you the guy asking for a hardcore challenge? ash wouldn't do well, he needs a rework

i'm quting this because you made a point, at least up to level 60 i'd say ash is one of the better frames, he's just focused on gunplay/meele and he lacks cc (unfortunately)

also to everyone arguing that loki is the master race, he's not. he's a viable frame in the hands of a player who knows what he's doing, but so is excalibur or nova. loki synergizes very well with almost every other frame, that's one of his biggest advantages over ash for example.

'#thereisnoMasterRace

LOKI ISN'T GOOD at defense?! I think you're forgetting about radial disarm and decoy there buddy. Also there's invis for more dmg on your melee weapons, like the Galantine and Orthos/Orthos Prime, maybe even the Dual Ichors.... Which are also high end game weapons.

I'm laughing at the master race as he has died to a bit of splash damage. Oh no the master race is dead but I can't see his body, guess he moved on to a better place. Oh well back to the mission.

On a serious note, Loki is a great solo frame but when teammates are around, his hidden presence is nullified from splash, cleave, other aoe damage types and then drops like a fly.

Also Zephyr is better than Rhino due to the fact she pretty much hard counters Corpus and Void stuff with her turbulence. I find her a better tank due to how untouchable she becomes due to the projectile weapons going around her, and hitscan weapons are still pretty well deflected making her pretty good against heavy gunners.

A good Loki player would know not to stand near bullets and explosions. This should apply to any frame not capable of tanking said bullets and explosions.

Where dose it say I think Loki is a 'bad Frame'? Cause ether your missreading thing, or making stuff up.

Anyway, As much as Loki and the other Easy Mode Frames (Rhino and Nova) deserve to be top tier. Loki is the most concerning of the three because he's a starter. He's pretty much one of the best, if not the best frame in the game due to all the situations he can handle/defuse, and if a dumbass like me, who's general tactic is 'hit it till it stops moving' or 'Stealth means killing every one before they call for back up' can look at Loki and say 'yup, that's OP' with his no direct damage move set, it's OP. And the devs are just GIVING him to new players, not only that he's the cheapest of the 'easy mode frames' at 75p to Rhino and Nova's 375p.

Donno about you, but I see that as a more glaring problem with him then how good he is.

Were you attempting to direct quote me? Because if you were you failed. I never claimed that you called Loki bad. Go re-read my post.

I wouldn't go so far as to claim Loki is OP. He has some very clear drawbacks (that he can get around) that should help balance him. A lot of new players look at Loki's lack of direct damage as a bad thing and end up selling him long before they learn the truth. So what I'm saying is... if you consider yourself to be 'a dumbass' what does that make most of the others [size=1]*cough*OP*cough*[/size]

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I wouldn't go so far as to claim Loki is OP. He has some very clear drawbacks (that he can get around) that should help balance him. A lot of new players look at Loki's lack of direct damage as a bad thing and end up selling him long before they learn the truth. So what I'm saying is... if you consider yourself to be 'a dumbass' what does that make most of the others *cough*OP*cough*

lol

Loki's 'draw backs' are pretty invalidated by his skill set, you don't even need to Forma him to make him game breaking.

As much as people *@##$ about Rhino being OP, as some one how as actually sunk time into Rhino, with out Streamline and Flow (and to a lesser extent Intensify) and a maxed out Iron Skin, he's really only 'ok' as a tank, and Stomp is really only good for the CC. As for Nova, well she's made out of tissue paper and tinfoil, I mean, Loki is too, but Nova doesn't have the flexibility he has so if she can't use Molecular Prime or Worm Hole to GTFO in bad situation, she's kinda boned.

Loki really doesn't have ether of those issues, sure, low Armor/HP/Shields, but it doesn't mean a damn thing when your the fastest frame in the game and have a skill set that keeps enemy's away or distracted, allowing you to scamper off with nary a scratch.

lol

Loki's 'draw backs' are pretty invalidated by his skill set, you don't even need to Forma him to make him game breaking.

As much as people $#*(@ about Rhino being OP, as some one how as actually sunk time into Rhino, with out Streamline and Flow (and to a lesser extent Intensify) and a maxed out Iron Skin, he's really only 'ok' as a tank, and Stomp is really only good for the CC. As for Nova, well she's made out of tissue paper and tinfoil, I mean, Loki is too, but Nova doesn't have the flexibility he has so if she can't use Molecular Prime or Worm Hole to GTFO in bad situation, she's kinda boned.

Loki really doesn't have ether of those issues, sure, low Armor/HP/Shields, but it doesn't mean a damn thing when your the fastest frame in the game and have a skill set that keeps enemy's away or distracted, allowing you to scamper off with nary a scratch.

Not really. They are made less of a problem, but they are not completely invalidated. Loki turns invisible, no intangible. Stray fire can put him down (as do AoE attacks). Boss characters that have the dispel ability are also a problem.

Rhino is my second most played frame. I think that qualifies me as having 'sunk time' into Rhino. Yeah yeah, without mods Rhino isn't amazing. That also applies to Loki.

Turning invisible causes enemies to continue to shoot at the spot you were for a little bit. So if you're surrounded and/or being shot at it isn't a get out of jail free ability. 

Loki is now tied for fastest frame. Even with Loki's skill set and all the right mods, all it takes is a few stray bullets and/or one slip up and you're a dead Loki. Rhino has more leeway since his superior health, shields, armor, and health/shield buffer (iron skin) generally allow him to take at LEAST one more bullet than Loki.

So as I said, Loki isn't OP. But he is really good.

I think after studying and using frames the tiers are next : 

Tier 1 : Rhino , volt , mag , loki , excalibur.

Tier 2: Valkyr , Mag prime , Rhino prime , Banshee , zephyr , oberon , nekros , trinity , excalibur prime.

Tier 3 : Frost prime , Frost , Ash , saryn , Ember prime , nyx , nova , vauban.

If i forgot any frames tell me and i will edit.

IT'S MY OPINION !

AND FOR  fans of a frame , all frames have bad points and good points like loki isn't good on defense , but on other mission can be good....Ur frame is not the best!

Let me help you here since your confused:

Tier 1 :  mag , .Banshee , 

Tier 2: , Ember prime , Mag prime , Mag prime, volt

Tier 3 : Rhino , Frost prime (really is tier 2 atm if modded right can do tier 3 np) , Frost (same) , Ash , saryn  nyx , nova , vauban Valkyr ,. zephyr ,oberon , nekros  trinity , excalibur prime, Mag prime (only on corpus missions)loki , excalibur,  volt (if modded right but really fits at t2),  Rhino prime 

Gonna have to agree to disagree on that, In any event, OP or just really good, new players shouldn't have a Frame like him just given to them. They should have to earn him like Rhino or Nova.

Fair enough, but I'll have to agree to disagree on that last bit. The only frames I think should be mastery rank restricted are those that are low-risk high reward (Rhino) for the majority of content. If by earn you meant being dropped from a higher level boss, I do think that Excal and Loki's boss drops should get swapped.