Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Kill Lephantis ( Like A Boss Space Ninja )

VeryNinja

Eww there's a good secondary weapon, let's hate it!

I don't not like it because it is good, I don't like it because of its feel.

Besides, if you intend on using the Brakk it doesn't matter what you do with it, the thing will be Brakk'd to death in seconds.

If Brakk is "good", then every other secondary weapon that isn't Marelok or Stug is "complete utter trash". The Brakk is grossly overpowered, and has been since its release.

I've had Brakk for months, and it simply isn't fun to use because it just blows up everything in a tiny fraction of a second, including Zanuka's "invulnerable" phase. The gun needs a nerf, and not to its arbitrarily-selected effective range. Either lop off that base damage or lop off that stupidly high base fire rate.

Edited by SortaRandom

If Brakk is "good", then every other secondary weapon that isn't Marelok or Stug is "complete utter trash". The Brakk is grossly overpowered, and has been since its release.

I've had Brakk for months, and it simply isn't fun to use because it just blows up everything in a tiny fraction of a second, including Zanuka's "invulnerable" phase.

Lol killing zanuka in that phase is awesome. But Paris Prime can practically 1 hit his 15k shields so it's not THAT OP

Wow finally somebody put his Brakk inside mob,like it was a bomb.
I could be wrong.
MoleculerPimeRhinoStomp

Being ninja is being undetected?

with Primary damage.Lets hate it.