The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Left To Trade? Lots!

Yezzik

Whether you agree or disagree with it, Prime trading has taken off in a big way, and has helped the community work around the issue of Void drop over-saturation and imbalanced drop rates. We've got another means for Platinum to move throughout the economy, and duplicate items can be dealt with without resorting to turning them into worthless Credits.

Which is why I'm here to ask for an expansion of this system, to allow more things to be traded.

Looking at my inventory, I've got a lot of things I don't think I'll ever have a use for any more. I've got a spare Detron Barrel and Blueprint I don't have any use for, unless we get a Dual Detron added to the game, both of which someone else could be crying out for right now. I myself am after the Brakk Barrel, and there's no logical reason why Prime parts should be tradeable but these not.

Hell, the number of people trying to get their hands on individual Stalker drops alone would make this a worthwhile change, and I'm sure many people would love to take advantage of being able to trade their Snipetron blueprints if they still have them...

For new stuff to trade here is my proposition

>Alert only weapons , like Dark sword,  dark dagger, pangolin , ceramic dagger , plasma sword , glaive ( I think) ,  and the jaw sword

Those weapons aren't Op , they're just for collection purposes , = better reason to trade them than power freaking 

I'd like player to game resource swapping... I have thousands of detonite ampules and fieldron samples and would like to swap say 300 samples for one neural sensor, etc.

I agree with Deidaku. The alert weapon BPs should be tradeable. Brakk, Detron, Stalker maybe not yet though.

Edited by sushidubya

Don't really mind the idea of trading Stalker's weapon BPs already since they've been around for a while already. Hell, Loot tables 2.0 made it more difficult for people to get Despair/Hate since he's so much more likely to drop Slash Dash/Dread

I'm against   they are buyable from the store ( even if the price is ridiculously high)

Nothing buyable from the store should be tradable 

I'm against   they are buyable from the store ( even if the price is ridiculously high)

Nothing buyable from the store should be tradable 

I don't see why not.

Nobody's going to sell Stalker weapons they bought off the Market; they're going to sell ones they either bought off another player (in an attempt to turn a profit) or farmed themselves.

Besides, you don't buy the weapon blueprint from the Market, you buy the weapon itself. I'm only technically correct, but it's the best kind of correct. ;)

Not even close. Try again.

Try to realise that making everything buyable de-values the playing, this game its already pay4power (cant say pay2win there is nothing to win) and pay for achievements (most primes are just cosmetics and used to be a mark of a veteran, now primes are cheaper and easier to get than regular ones, its nonsense)

Buy maxed mods, buy all the primes, be top-geared at rank 2 within 2 hrs of playtime(is Boltor Prime even mastery locked? Latron prime is not). 

This is a broken system.

It doesn't devalue the playing, it devalues the RNG, which is not the same thing, nor is RNG content.

I bought almost all my Prime parts because I knew that throwing myself into Void run after Void run would turn me away from this game quickly, given the massive oversaturation of "rewards" and unequal drop rates.

If, say, each mission on the starmap gave a different component, I would have run every level into the ground if that's what it took to get everything.

As for non-Prime trading, I'm sure throwing my now-worthless Credits at Casual Steve wouldn't hurt his playing experience one bit.