Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Community (Recruiting OPEN) - Rank 10 Storm Clan - Ages 18+ only - Discord - All Mastery/Skill Levels Welcome

Faulcun

13 hours ago, RazeVermillion said:

Are you still recruiting?

IGN: RazeVermillion

Just started the game and wanted to have some guidance and to play with together. 
Hoping to be invited. :)

yep, sure are. Ill send the invite right now

1 hour ago, Askingthedevl said:

Looking to join a clan i'm fairly new to the game but I am very active, looking to get more involved hope to hear from you soon.

It says you are already in a clan. You'll have to leave it before we can invite.

Hello

WETDUCK here looking for a Clan.

I am pretty much a keep to myself kind of guy, I like to contribute and take part in things but I am not anyones idea of a social butterfly.

That said I poked around your forums and I would love to find a group of people who might make experiencing Warframe more enjoyable, farming corrupted mods, running sorties, etc... My friends and I have made some decent progress in the game MR 7 - 8 and so far are having a blast.  We seem to have run into a kind of wall where it feels like running with Randoms is a drag, example so many trolls during my Ivara farm, anyway if you guys have room for 1 to 3 more I know I am interested in joining and most likely my friends would be as well.

Oh we are West Coast USA mostly play late at night unless the kids go to sleep early.

IGN WETDUCK

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Retirba said:

If you guys are still recruiting, I'm looking for relaxed type of clan. Came back not so long ago after a 2 year break, so I've got some catching up to do. 

IGN: Retirba

1 hour ago, WETDUCK said:

Hello

WETDUCK here looking for a Clan.

I am pretty much a keep to myself kind of guy, I like to contribute and take part in things but I am not anyones idea of a social butterfly.

That said I poked around your forums and I would love to find a group of people who might make experiencing Warframe more enjoyable, farming corrupted mods, running sorties, etc... My friends and I have made some decent progress in the game MR 7 - 8 and so far are having a blast.  We seem to have run into a kind of wall where it feels like running with Randoms is a drag, example so many trolls during my Ivara farm, anyway if you guys have room for 1 to 3 more I know I am interested in joining and most likely my friends would be as well.

Oh we are West Coast USA mostly play late at night unless the kids go to sleep early.

IGN WETDUCK

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Got you guys covered, invites have been sent. 

We still have a few spaces but we've been filling up fast, so make sure to let friends know that.

3 hours ago, WETDUCK said:

That said I poked around your forums and I would love to find a group of people who might make experiencing Warframe more enjoyable,

I highly recommend registering in our forums then. There are some areas that are locked and not visible to those who arent members, including information and guides posted by others

Having known WETDUCK since the Karazhan days of WoW I can tell you he is not a social butterfly, he's more of a social woodpecker. 

If you wouldn't mind inviting me also, so I can troll WETDUCK's Ivara farm that would be great.

IGN Beardify