Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Game / Join Game Option

razorbak92

Hello community,

Today I would like to suggest an interesting thing. As you know, to make spawn the mini bosses like the G3, Harvester and Stalker you must HOST a game. Thing that can be impossible if in a session there are 50 running games (You will join for 95% to the sessions, you will not host). What about making an option about host/join game?

For example:

You click in a mission

After that there's a shoutbox where there are 2 buttons:

[HOST GAME]                                          [JOIN GAME]

With this method you can host the game and wait for other people to join in your session and the spawn of the mini bosses will be more easy! If you don't want to host a game, just click join and you will join in a running section.

What do you think about it?

Edited by razorbak92

+1

This would be also useful for people with dodgy connections who'd want to only join others, such as myself. Since the ping limiter is utterly useless and the auto host migration seems to fail quite often, this would be a nice workaround.

+1

This would be also useful for people with dodgy connections who'd want to only join others, such as myself. Since the ping limiter is utterly useless and the auto host migration seems to fail quite often, this would be a nice workaround.

If they would use the donators money to buy dedicated server this problem probably wouldn't  exist.