Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Light Hazard Feedback (Reddit Thread)

GunerXX

It would probably help speed up the process if you used a proper title referencing something in the game and actually made a post rather than just sending people to a link not knowing what to expect.

Editing the title so it isn't that misleading.

It would probably help speed up the process if you used a proper title referencing something in the game and actually made a post rather than just sending people to a link not knowing what to expect.

Editing the title so it isn't that misleading.

The process of what? I was asking YOU (DE) a question.

And now the question is gone and thus my post makes less sense.

The process of what? I was asking YOU (DE) a question.

And now the question is gone and thus my post makes less sense.

The process of the feedback reaching the appropriate eyes at DE. By having a misleading title that doesn't give any sort of subject about the content with you risk the possibility that either DE won't open the topic to read or that the developers at DE who are looking for feedback about the light hazards won't open the thread.

This way the developers will be able to identify quickly that this is a feedback thread about the light hazards.

The process of the feedback reaching the appropriate eyes at DE. By having a misleading title that doesn't give any sort of subject about the content with you risk the possibility that either DE won't open the topic to read or that the developers at DE who are looking for feedback about the light hazards won't open the thread.

This way the developers will be able to identify quickly that this is a feedback thread about the light hazards.

-.-; you're no fun.