Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Build Should I Use For Paris Prime?

VeryNinja

Question

8 answers to this question

neither.

If you are going to say that, you should say why, and possibly say what you would do instead.

Anyway, I would probably go with the first.  Lower charge time is always valuable to me, but I often use bows close quarters, so if you plan to use it at long range exclusively the second could be good.  So in short, first for CQC (If you can do it), second for long range.  also keep in mind fighting at long rang is really only viable if you are playing solo.

Edited by xXRampantXx

Neither.

Dont use Shred, bows have innate puncture, use Speed Trigger to pull quicker.

And Id personally go with a Heavy Caliber, it makes the arrows lose accuracy, but the damage output is amazing.

The second one is good for Grineer and that's it.

I want the accuracy. But I might try Heavy Cal. I haven't maxed it yet though because I've never had a gun I wanted to use it on. I think I'll just to with the build that has stormbringer. All I plan to use this for is for loki to sit around invisible and headshot the heavies.

And no, Viral+Rad is fine for corpus.

Heres my Paris Prime Build. Orokin Catalyst and 3 Forma required.  This is a crit build.

Serration (Damages)

Split Chamber (More Damages)

Point Strike (It doesn't matter if it is maxed or not, for the crits)

Vital Sense (More Crit Damages)

Any 2 Elemental Mods, Elemental Damage

Speed Trigger.  This allows you to draw your arrow back extremely fast, which means more DPS.

Heavy Caliber.  This allows for maximum damage and the weapon doesn't suffer many accuracy defects if you charge it.  If you don't have it, go for malignant force or another elemental mod. 

Heres my Paris Prime Build. Orokin Catalyst and 3 Forma required.  This is a crit build.

Serration (Damages)

Split Chamber (More Damages)

Point Strike (It doesn't matter if it is maxed or not, for the crits)

Vital Sense (More Crit Damages)

Any 2 Elemental Mods, Elemental Damage

Speed Trigger.  This allows you to draw your arrow back extremely fast, which means more DPS.

Heavy Caliber.  This allows for maximum damage and the weapon doesn't suffer many accuracy defects if you charge it.  If you don't have it, go for malignant force or another elemental mod. 

Wow lol. I just checked back here and this is the build I had decided to use already. Thanks though.