The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Other Cool Free To Play Titles?

Marshall

I think you should probably checkout microvolts, however, i must warn you, the game is based off toys fighting for survival aka over batteries.

thx for your tip. had a look at their website but it does not fulfill my criteria

thank you a lot for another troll answer. I am trying to actually find something. Nobody named something useful yet. Why you no consider my topic?

I for one hate RPG's in general. But I have been giving neverwinter a go and im developing a crush on it like I did to warframe.

Not free, but very cheap on sales ($1-3) and bundle sites: Killing Floor. Co-op shooter, requires good player's shooting skills to survive on high level difficulties. Gameplay mostly similar to CoD:MW Zombie Mod: kill mobs, get money, buy better guns to kill bigger mobs. In coop it is much harder. For PvP there are GunGame maps. Progression for different classes (demo, sniper, medic, melee, support, commando, pyro) that saves on account.

Example of how skilled player handle it:

(and yes, there is no crosshair).

*sigh* stop dismissing games just because 1 (stupid) certiria dosent match.

what is the point of this thread if I am looking for a game but people suggest something that I don't want to play? I am seriously on the lookout for new stuff but my problem is rather that I've already played a good bunch of games.

If you want people to help you on anything (something of your choice) and you name some requirements it must fulfill but folks keep posting things that doesn't match, wouldn't you feel kinda trolled?

Also, stop judging my taste of games.

Honestly op, i think youre not going to find another game with all of those criterias being present, players are trying to help you out but you might as well give up the search because none of us can find anything good for you with all of those criterias you wish them to have, sometimes you really need to step out of the norm and try something else, and who knows if you fall in love with it, as a matter infact, i didnt think i would like, let alone love warframe.

I was thinking it was just another third person shooter, but it proved me wrong, i had much deeper experience in this game than any shooter out there. Many other games i tend to just simply give up after playing them for a bit but warframe really got me hooked to it, it reminds me of borderlands, and oh boy i loved it.

If you want people to help you on anything (something of your choice) and you name some requirements it must fulfill but folks keep posting things that doesn't match, wouldn't you feel kinda trolled?

I would not. If people are saying that I should try out Steam because it has a vast library of free to play games that I otherwise wouldn't have access to because I don't use Steam, I'd probably make a Steam account to try it... though I'm very open minded when it comes to trying new things.

To be completely blunt, if you're exclusively looking for things that must fall under your requirements, you're probably not going to get very far. It's like trying to search for too many criteria in a library archive/listing. Too many hard requirements will severely limit your results.

So yeah, I really do recommend that you try Steam. It's free. It's fast to set up. If nothing else it can give you access to an easy to view library of Free-to-play games (a lot of these games also support standalone installations from their websites). Also you don't need Steam to view the library other, so you might be able to find a game from their listings and then check the game's website to see if it has standalone installation.

To be completely blunt, if you're exclusively looking for things that must fall under your requirements

...This is the point of "requirements". And yes, this is so.

you're probably not going to get very far. It's like trying to search for too many criteria in a library archive/listing. Too many hard requirements will severely limit your results.

Look at the list of stuff I've already played. It proves the opposite, in my opinion.

I find it amazing that people are rather trying to make me use something that I excluded instead of naming games that match what I look for.

Much wanted, very logic, such helpful, wow.

I mean, it is not like it was hard or impossible to support me a little bit but reality proves something different.

Aaand I am searching on my own again.

"-.-

It's not that no one's trying to help you, mate. People are trying to tell you that unless you broaden your search (AKA: Take away some of the strict criteria) you're not going to find anything else. Honestly, you've most likely completely exhausted the list of games that fit your criteria perfectly. If you refuse to change anything (trying Steam, etc.) you're pretty much stuck with what you've already tried.