The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Movement 2.0

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

There's a few MUST ADDS in this

Stumbling: If you run or jump over rocks but collide you stumble and lose maybe 3 or 4 shield

Crawling: For extreme stealth purposes mainly for Ash or Loki the ability to crawl and be unheard. Another addition to this is wall crawl where you can crawl the walls to remain unseen.

Wall Cover: Ability to perform surprise or stealth attacks and reduce amount of damage taken

Dive: instead of doing a normal effortless jump of a building you can do different diving techniques such as backflips or whirlwinds.

Stumbling - Very bad simply put and doesn't fit this game.

Crawling - Again something not needed and will be sorted in Stealth 2.0 possibly who knows what will be put in.

Wall Cover - You can already do suprise attacks and this just seems pointless.

Dive - You can already do a Backflip though I 4got how but otherwise I don't think it's nessasary.

Stumbling: I don't think anybody here wants the worst part of Super Smash Bros. Brawl in their Warframe.

Have to agree on that one.  Anything that slows or cripples the fast, ninja feel (like the great stamina nerf) should not be implemented.  Lol, that mechanic in Brawl is annoying, isn't it?

im not for everything here. 

we stumble enough from annoying traps and enemies. 

wall cover will change the game mechanix completely. buut the stealth attach from a corner seems cool. 

instead or crawling they should do prone when holding the crouch button.

Edited by sneakatone