The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr - Rushers Frame Of Choice...

(PSN)friedricetheman

I have just Maxed out my Zephyr so I took her out for a spin in one of the alerts.

And it was very tempting to rush.

With Maxed Constitution, Continuity and Narrow Minded - and of course, Max Tail Wind.

You can pretty much fly across a room into the next door.

And coupled with R4 Streamline, R4 Fleeting Expertise, and Energy Siphon.

You can pretty much spam Tail Wind and get to extraction way before anyone else.

Her running speed is also pretty good so combined with Tail Wind, you have the ultimate rusher in the game...

Until a Loki repeatedly Switch Teleports you for being an asshat.

if he's able to catch her before she goes out of sight...

The Master Race is second to none in the art of rushing.

Okay, maybe second to Zephyr, or even that fat Rhino Vanguard Prime, but hey.

Or a Nova Wormholing all the way

Edited by Phoenix86

She is the new god frame.

Crowd Control - Check (Tornado and Dive Bomb)

Speed Run - Check (Tailwind)

Pseudo-Tanking - Check (Turbulence)

She is everything a Rhino is and more (she narrowly 'win-ds' against Rhino by being 200% faster than Rhino with a Vanguard Helm).

My Zephyr has Maxed Redirection which brings her shields up to 1,000+. And with Turbulence activated, I ain't afraid of no bullets.

I have successfully tanked a Corrupted Heavy Gunner (lvl 80) on T3 void Survival by standing in front of it with Turbulence (but not too near as the AOE attack from the Heavy Gunner might knock you down). Keep a safe distance and you can tank like a Rhino.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

She is the new god frame.

Crowd Control - Check (Tornado and Dive Bomb)

Speed Run - Check (Tailwind)

Pseudo-Tanking - Check (Turbulence)

She is everything a Rhino is and more (she narrowly 'win-ds' against Rhino by being 200% faster than Rhino with a Vanguard Helm).

My Zephyr has Maxed Redirection which brings her shields up to 1,000+. And with Turbulence activated, I ain't afraid of no bullets.

I have successfully tanked a Corrupted Heavy Gunner (lvl 80) on T3 void Survival by standing in front of it with Turbulence (but not too near as the AOE attack from the Heavy Gunner might knock you down). Keep a safe distance and you can tank like a Rhino.

damn it, keep it secret! I would hate to see Zeph as often as Rhinos now, Tornado spam would be unbearable

Zephyr is such a good frame. I think I am going to main Zephyr from now on...

I've already done so. Tailwind makes you zip around a map like a Super Saiyan, Turbulence hard counters Void and Corpus S#&$ and does well enough against hitscan Grineer weapons which the only threatening thing is a Heavy Gunner which even then gets most of her bullets deflected. Above avg. base stats of run speed and shields/health makes her a a definite contender for more than Jack of All Trades Frame. 

I also think Zephyrs Stamina is bugged... It definitely feels like she out last my Mag prime, who is supposed to have the same stamina.

Edit: I have also noticed that I can deflect Napalm and bombard attacks.  Only the explosion hurts me, if it can hit me

Edited by YBD215

I also think Zephyrs Stamina is bugged... It definitely feels like she out last my Mag prime, who is supposed to have the same stamina.

Edit: I have also noticed that I can deflect Napalm and bombard attacks.  Only the explosion hurts me, if it can hit me

The rarely times that explosion can hit u while flying :P

The rarely times that explosion can hit u while flying :P

LOL... So true

She can get to places fast but can't kill anything fast. Works for some missions only. And Nova's wormhole is way faster (instant). 

I don't think she is supposed to kill enemies fast, assuming you mean with her powers. But she is good at CC'ing them so you can mow them down as needed^^

She can get to places fast but can't kill anything fast. Works for some missions only. And Nova's wormhole is way faster (instant). 

Not even close to being as spammable and can't continuously fly in midair, no stylish/fun points.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki