The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So De When Are You Going To Split Stats & Aesthetic From Alternate Equipment?!

Phoenix86

All the QQ about Rhino Prime being 0.1 faster than Rhino and thus let someone believe he's faster than Loki aswell

(which is WRONG because Loki's max speed is 1.625, Nova's max speed is 1,56 and Rhino Prime's max speed is 1.55)

Led me to open this thread, the topic is old but it has never been answered by DE, smartly avoiding the argument everytime!

Now that we have body skins it's clear to me that DE are able to add additional stuff to the UI without any problem

and that is not a problem to fit multiple different features on our frames that way

(think about: helmet + body + badges + stance... what holds them to just delete "helmet" and add "helmet look" + "helmet stats" ??!)

So just split the helmets stats and aesthetic and allow us to choose WHAT WE WANT TO EQUIP IF WE HAVE THE ITEM!!

There are no excuses anymore to delay this.

EDIT: typos

EDIT 2: i'm glad DERebecca is reading this (yeaahh i saw you ;) ), sorry for sounding harsh

Edited by Phoenix86

All the QQ about Rhino Prime being 0.1 faster than Rhino and thus let someone believe he's faster than Loki aswell

(which is WRONG because Loki's max speed is 1.625, Nova's max speed is 1,56 and Rhino Prime's max speed is 1.55)

Led me to open this thread, the topic is old but it has never been answered by DE, smartly avoiding the argument everytime!

Now that we have body skins it's clear to me that DE are able to add additional staff to the UI without problem and that is not a problem to fit multiple stuff on our frames that way (think about: helmet + body + badges + stance)

So just split the helmets stats and aesthetic and allow us to choose WHAT WE WANT TO EQUIP IF WE HAVE THE ITEM!!

There are no excuses anymore to delay this.

At least nerf nova !!! :P

Sry for the OP, just Answer for say this : +1

Actually Rhino is pretty stupidly fast with the helm on, he's a tank... Tanks aren't meant to be fast. End of Story.

Loki needs it.

Nova needs it. 

Both of these frames are squishy, they rely on avoiding damage when their energy is low as they can't take the hits!

1. Remove stats

2. Add other value for having alt helmets

3. ???

4. Balance restored!

Seriously though, if they decide to keep the stats around then some stat combos need a serious hit with the nerf bat. Yes, I'm implying Rhino's speed and to an extend Mag's reach.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

I imagine that the stats will be moved when there is an appropriate place to put them, the Focus system maybe, until then they have no were to go.

An appropriate place? Hell, they just need to add a Line between Helmet and Body, done.

Actually Rhino is pretty stupidly fast with the helm on, he's a tank... Tanks aren't meant to be fast. End of Story.

Loki needs it.

Nova needs it. 

Both of these frames are squishy, they rely on avoiding damage when their energy is low as they can't take the hits!

This is where you fail, there are not defined classes in warframe, Rhino might give you the idea to be a tank but he's not, there are no classes in warframe. Everyone can do almost everything and since there's no teamwork there are no specific roles

Edited by Phoenix86

Considering what rhino is, even i agree that he is a lot faster then other frames with his vanguard Helm. but at the same time i don't like RP's prime helm it looks stupid and a poor design by mynki so i am forced to use something else like Vanguard.

And separating stats from helmets is good idea because then it would allow us to equip which ever helm we like (design wise), and equip the Alt stats we want.

There are just as many people that want to keep the helm stats as there are those that want them gone.....I like the stats, now if they added a duplicate of the ones you already have or can acquire that was merely a skin that I think would solve both sides of the arguement

There are just as many people that want to keep the helm stats as there are those that want them gone.....I like the stats, now if they added a duplicate of the ones you already have or can acquire that was merely a skin that I think would solve both sides of the arguement

Exactly, as long as you have the item you are FREE TO DECIDE if you want to equip stats only, aesthetic only or both of them or even choose the aesthetic of helmet 1 and stats of helmet 2 and viceversa!

be careful with what you wish for.

if DE removed stats from all alt helmets they also might remove them from alerts too since they wouldn't affect game balance, making them into overly expensive cosmetic items.

Edited by SPiRALFACToR

be careful with what you wish for.

if DE removed stats from all alt helmets they also might remove them from alerts too since they wouldn't affect game balance, making them into overly expensive cosmetic items.

eh? did u even read the OP?