Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Reinforcements

Sedant

I'm looking forward to the new cosmetics. It'd be super-duper awesome if you guy could start periodically examining older weapons and making sure they are up to par with newer ones when you don't release new weapons as well.

Exactly what I was thinking!

It would be nice as an alternative to the reinforcements we had a revisit where and old weapon gets a balance pass. Maybe offer a discount in the market as well to introduce new players to them and help to bring the status chance on a lot of older weapons in line with the later ones.

I understand why they are doing this but it still makes me sad. I never understood people who claimed we had too many weapons (as if you can ever have enough weapons) and Wednesday's Tenno reinforcements always made me excited to play. Cosmetics while cool and all don't make me want to jump back in the game. Just as well I suppose I really need to take a little break and play some other games.

I'm glad they are trying something new over the Tenno reinforcements. Saw the changes mentioned in last devstream.

We are still getting a weapon tomorrow though, if you ran Tethra's Doom! Make sure to get your 500+ points before tomorrow :D