Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea For The Concept A New Warframe

stevencarter1234

While I was playing warframe, I thought to myself about a new idea for a warframe, what about a soldier class? This soldier could have the design of a regular soldier complete with camoflauge and have a host of new abilities. His first power would be a possibly customisable grenade, meaning that the player could assign different elements and attributes to it making it a more personalised power. His next power would be some sort of adrenaline rush where he would take less damage and move faster, this buff  can also be given to other warframes if they are close enough, this would give him a supportive role in the team. The 3 power would be for him to create a small bunker around him that increase fire rate, reload speed and slowly heals nearby allies. Now, for his ultimate power, he could create miniturised armoured vehicles that have high health and deal damage to enemies, these would work independant to the warframe, however, they would follow him. Another idea for his ultimate power would be to rip open a hole in time above the area he is standing, and artillery and mortar fire would rain down upon the enemies. I welcome any ideas and I personally think this would make an amazing warframe, however, I cant decide on his name!!

While I was playing warframe, I thought to myself about a new idea for a warframe, what about a soldier class? This soldier could have the design of a regular soldier complete with camoflauge and have a host of new abilities. His first power would be a possibly customisable grenade, meaning that the player could assign different elements and attributes to it making it a more personalised power. His next power would be some sort of adrenaline rush where he would take less damage and move faster, this buff  can also be given to other warframes if they are close enough, this would give him a supportive role in the team. The 3 power would be for him to create a small bunker around him that increase fire rate, reload speed and slowly heals nearby allies. Now, for his ultimate power, he could create miniturised armoured vehicles that have high health and deal damage to enemies, these would work independant to the warframe, however, they would follow him. Another idea for his ultimate power would be to rip open a hole in time above the area he is standing, and artillery and mortar fire would rain down upon the enemies. I welcome any ideas and I personally think this would make an amazing warframe, however, I cant decide on his name!!

Definately think it would have some potential. Try and organize your post a little better though. Check some of the other warframe ideas people make, and find inspiration on how to set yours up. It would make it easier to read and understand :)

I found a few for you:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/193899-befall-the-warframe-of-art/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/193968-pluvia-the-water-warframe/

A lot of people might ignore a post, that consists only of a plain block of text.

Edited by Zareek

This has to be the crappiest, most uncreative idea I've ever seen. A soldier Warframe? Really? Bro try something better. If you like check out my new Warframe idea or look at other warframe ideas, because this has no creativity located in it at all. Try to like create a unique, awesome warframe that could be super cool and maybe even made a reality. :)

This has to be the crappiest, most uncreative idea I've ever seen. A soldier Warframe? Really? Bro try something better. If you like check out my new Warframe idea or look at other warframe ideas, because this has no creativity located in it at all. Try to like create a unique, awesome warframe that could be super cool and maybe even made a reality. :)

Wow nice feedback for him, least try be nice like the guy above you, not only that telling him to check out your warframe sounding all mighty... yet to link your post to know what yours is? But yea you don't tell someone off its crap and do better.

Anyways, your warframe idea is abit to, none ninja with no powers. It kinda reminds me of Starcraft.

#1 How are we to change these elements? Would'nt it be better to have random element grenades when thrown, Fire, Ice, Electric and Toxin. 25 Energy

#2 A little to similar to Volts speed. Change it to something like Fire rate and reload speed but loss of accuracy. 50 Energy

#3 Rather building a bunker, a full shield pops around the warframe making him stationary and prone, increasing his damage and accuracy and reduces incoming damage. 75 Energy possibly

#4 Um no to the vehicles, wouldn't work, but an artillery call down from a rift hole would still work. 100 Energy

Edited by Shashu

Wow nice feedback for him, least try be nice like the guy above you, not only that telling him to check out your warframe sounding all mighty... yet to link your post to know what yours is? But yea you don't tell someone off its crap and do better.

Anyways, your warframe idea is abit to, none ninja with no powers. It kinda reminds me of Starcraft.

#1 How are we to change these elements? Would'nt it be better to have random element grenades when thrown, Fire, Ice, Electric and Toxin. 25 Energy

#2 A little to similar to Volts speed. Change it to something like Fire rate and reload speed but loss of accuracy. 50 Energy

#3 Rather building a bunker, a full shield pops around the warframe making him stationary and prone, increasing his damage and accuracy and reduces incoming damage. 75 Energy possibly

#4 Um no to the vehicles, wouldn't work, but an artillery call down from a rift hole would still work. 100 Energy

Sorry if I'm mean bro, but you know everyone can be creative. This is not even deserving of being called creative. You have to find a unique trait or idea and from that create a warframe, not just choose the cliches which can be found in every game. Sorry u.u I'm just saying my opinion. and my opinion is that this is horribly uncreative