Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Settle The Founders Arguement

LusterSounD

I'm tired of these posts about the Founders event and if it should come back or not. Just, STOP! All of you.

Now while I hate the fact that I couldn't participate myself - (was here for it but transactions kept failing for some reason so I couldn't really do it) - the event is over people, deal with it. I have to, the rest of you might as well too.

The event was called "Founders Event" for a reason and was supposed to close at the end of the closed beta phase of the game. Those of you "myself included" who started during open beta really don't have any claim to the event or it's "rewards".

On top of that, Excalibur Prime and the other gear isn't even really that special. Now if you feel you missed out on being able to support the game, just go buy platinum and get better gear than what was available through the event. You people are needlessly dragging out the crybaby wagon and it needs to stop.

No point to just force things. People bought founder packs for their exclusivity and while platinums were availible seperately, people paid higher for those packs. They were promised to be exclusive and people paid for that, they have paid higher amounts in smaller times.

Let me see if I understand. You're tired of these post about Founders and then you have created a post about the Founders thing? Really?

You're not going to stop an argument by not talking about the argument.

On the topic..

I can understand both sides, with one saying it was exclusive and the other saying it can be replaced/OCD type thing. Either way, I hope it gets settled soon.

Edited by JimJam_

I find it odd people are being thanked for participating in capitalism. DE isn't a charity, after all.

If you are looking for a good charity, look up Médecins Sans Frontières also known as Doctors Without Borders. They do good work and could always use more support. The ACLU and EFF are always worth keeping in mind, especially if you're American.

edit: and yes, I did make a founders post about how I hate founders posts. Funny isn't it?

Yeah for sure! I'll start to hear music that I don't like because...I don't it. And this is the best I can do with things that I don't like xD

I know it was in open beta.

As I stated above, it was supposed to end during closed beta.

edit: and yes, I did make a founders post about how I hate founders posts. Funny isn't it?

No it's not funny, it's just redundant! This thread isn't gonna stop people from complaining, because all your doing is adding fuel to the fire. So all I have to say is "good job" -_-

Edited by (PS4)Guardianwar

You know what isn't funny, the fact that you keep going to my threads and making verbal attacks on most of them. gtfo

edit: no really, gtfo

edit: you clearly don't see the fact you are being a hypocrite here.

edit: umad

edit: if you don't like my damn threads, don't read em. You keep making remarks like that proving you are kinda dumb

Edited by LusterSounD

You know what isn't funny, the fact that you keep going to my threads and making verbal attacks on most of them. gtfo

You keep making these threads, though. You found yourself drowned in noise when you posted a topic more important to the community than game balance. Since your original argument wasn't very good, it doesn't stand up to a hundred people merely saying "no that's not the case because I say so". Stop making threads until you have a better argument, and after you learn what redundant means.

edit: you clearly don't see the fact you are being a hypocrite here.

Threads like this don't need to exist, because it states no purpose but to start flame wars and talk like this to build up posts.... so who's the hypocrite??

Stalvert, you don't even know what that post of mine (the one you quoted) was referring to apparently. I was talking to Dominus_Tenno. He keeps going to ANY and EVERY post I make reguardless of topic, be it a useless thread or something constructive, and makes snide remarks and sometimes verbal attacks. The "argument" I made in my original post had nothing to do with this. Please don't be dumb. ty

edit: you people are starting to twist s*** around. Just stop now.

edit: I think my attention to this post is over. I see people (Dominus_Tenno) are turning this into a flame fest. Not gonna add further.)

Edited by LusterSounD

Stalvert, you don't even know what that post of mine (the one you quoted) was referring to apparently. I was talking to Dominus_Tenno. He keeps going to ANY and EVERY post I make reguardless of topic, be it a useless thread or something constructive, and makes snide remarks and sometimes verbal attacks. The "argument" I made in my original post had nothing to do with this. Please don't be dumb. ty

edit: you people are starting to twist s*** around. Just stop now.

edit: I think my attention to this post is over. I see people (Dominus_Tenno) are turning this into a flame fest. Not gonna add further.)

LusterSounD from what I see is your no better than what you claim Dominus_TennoI to be, because you have implied that Stalvert is dumb and that sir is verbal slander. I would suggest that an Admin close this thread.

you have implied that Stalvert is dumb and that sir is verbal slander. I would suggest that an Admin close this thread.

I deny nothing. I don't like having admins lock every thread because someone got mildly offended, myself, but I don't make the rules.

Wow, but this went downhill in record time.

This is no surprise. It's gibbering for the sake of gibbering.