Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earth Based Frame!

-RZR-

I don't know how to create drawings but i have a concept...

A frame based on earth....

I don't know if it sounds interesting...

I got this name "TERRANO" but sounds much like "Rhino" :-(

His powers can be :

1) 'Tremble'; This can be his 1st  or 4th ability, he can make the ground to shake and sent enemy out of balance.

2)'Terra Quake' or simply 'Quake' ; can be his ultimate ability. One of the idea is  that he takes pieces of earth and sends them towards enemy...

One of my concern is that In Corpus Ships there is no "earth" based floors so this can be bad..

I only shared my idea, please don't tease me or think I am stupid :P.......

Please share your thoughts and ideas :-D

Edited by Abhijith1995

I don't know how to create drawings but i have a concept...

A frame based on earth....

I don't know if it sounds interesting...

I got this name "TERRANO" but sounds much like "Rhino" :-(

His powers can be :

1) 'Tremble'; This can be his 1st  or 4th ability, he can make the ground to shake and sent enemy out of balance.

2)'Terra Quake' or simply 'Quake' ; can be his ultimate ability. One of the idea is  that he takes pieces of earth and sends them towards enemy...

One of my concern is that In Corpus Ships there is no "earth" based floors so this can be bad..

I only shared my idea, please don't tease me or think I am stupid :P.......

Please share your thoughts and ideas :-D

Well an earth frame could be kinda interesting. The only way I could see it work though, is if the frame would carry sand around, like Gaara from Naruto, However it's a bit of a stretch I think. Earth or boulders just wouldnt fit.

Hey...not a bad idea... He for a quake move..He can do something such as punch the ground and send out shockwaves.. Heck..DE give us this!.. Or A Nature Warframe... I got ideas..DE needs to open some kind of warframe creation contest..lol..I got ideas for days

I have been thinking this also. How about making him really tanky, having 150 shield and health, and 600 armor. For balancing stats he could be slower than Frost. Maybe less than 100 base energy.

As for abilities:

1. Some small area shockwave, dealing medium impact damage and causes knockdown

2. Self-buff. Would be awesome if it's effect chances on different enviroment. Terrano absorbs material from surrounding enviroment to create protective layer.

3. Some utility. (raises cover from floor?)

4. Some enviroment-based ult

I have been thinking this also. How about making him really tanky, having 150 shield and health, and 600 armor. For balancing stats he could be slower than Frost. Maybe less than 100 base energy.

As for abilities:

1. Some small area shockwave, dealing medium impact damage and causes knockdown

2. Self-buff. Would be awesome if it's effect chances on different enviroment. Terrano absorbs material from surrounding enviroment to create protective layer.

3. Some utility. (raises cover from floor?)

4. Some enviroment-based ult

Nice one !

Hey...not a bad idea... He for a quake move..He can do something such as punch the ground and send out shockwaves.. Heck..DE give us this!.. Or A Nature Warframe... I got ideas..DE needs to open some kind of warframe creation contest..lol..I got ideas for days

Thank You (Y). And what is your idea about ?

Edited by Abhijith1995