Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tethra's Doom: Results!

[DE]Megan

I honestly don't know why you're ignoring what I'm saying about not needing Switch Teleport to open doors ahead of the core

the core moves so slowly and the Loki just moves very fast and invisible that it is literally impossible to not open the doors before the core can catch up unless you are asleep

Killing the dudes on the other side of the door. Slipping through doors like that has been doable in the game for at least 5 months. Can you really say you're surprised to see the use of a really common and fairly easy bug?

Welcome to reality. This is the same event that needed to have an Alt purge midway through. The same event in which two of the largest clans ended up competing in the home stretch not by playing - but by mass recruiting.

Yes. The event was a mess.

So because a glitch is easily repeatable and not been fixed its fine to use and abuse it?

Killing the dudes on the other side of the door. Slipping through doors like that has been doable in the game for at least 5 months. Can you really say you're surprised to see the use of a really common and fairly easy bug?

Welcome to reality. This is the same event that needed to have an Alt purge midway through. The same event in which two of the largest clans ended up competing in the home stretch not by playing - but by mass recruiting.

Yes. The event was a mess.

So again, you not only admit to using alts to inflate your clan score, but abusing a KNOWN bug in the game to gain a second advantage.  This beggars belief.

Keep watching and you might see that the door is hacked open. Are you guys for real?

Im not even going to dignify this sheer idiocy with a reply.

I honestly don't know why you're ignoring what I'm saying about not needing Switch Teleport to open doors ahead of the core

the core moves so slowly and the Loki just moves very fast and invisible that it is literally impossible to not open the doors before the core can catch up unless you are asleep

I've not seen it done without glitching.  I couldn't do it without it.  No one I know knew how to do it.  There was a whole thread on how you HAD TO glitch to get that score and this is the first time I've heard someone say that you didn't need to.  If you have proof that you didn't need to then, please show me.

So again, you not only admit to using alts to inflate your clan score, but abusing a KNOWN bug in the game to gain a second advantage.  This beggars belief.

It is common knowledge an Alt purge happened. I don't particularly care. The Alts are dead weight now. They had 0 impact on the event, which is for the best.

And yeah. Loki's clipping is like Zorencoptering. DE can fix it if they're sick of me using it. If they don't fix it I'll use it. Especially if it works out to my advantage in an event - because if I don't use it in favor of acting like a goody-two-shoes then I'm just going to get passed up by the people who are willing to use it.

It is common knowledge an Alt purge happened. I don't particularly care. The Alts are dead weight now. They had 0 impact on the event, which is for the best.

And yeah. Loki's clipping is like Zorencoptering. DE can fix it if they're sick of me using it. If they don't fix it I'll use it. Especially if it works out to my advantage in an event - because if I don't use it in favor of acting like a goody-two-shoes then I'm just going to get passed up by the people who are willing to use it.

So in otherwords, Warbros wants everyone to use dirty tricks to get the most points possible?

Not saying that other clans are doing the same thing.  It would be stupid to say otherwise.  I've personally never liked using dirty tricks to win because it feels cheap.  

I honestly don't understand why you think this is in any way impossible.

I hack the first console, the door opens, I ignore the core, go invisible and sprint to the next console and hack it. the next door opens.

I ignore the core, go invisible, do some sightseeing because I didn't know where the next terminal was. after some searching, I find it, hack it, the next door opens.

I ignore the core, go invisible, fail to find the last terminal because I really didn't know where it was, the other guy on the team ran ahead for me to do it while I stayed with the core and did some Decoys and Radial Disarms for good measure, and then we extract.

notice how. say, I didn't mention Switch Teleport even once?

cause I had no reason to think otherwise.

Here we go with your blind assumptions again.

Say he did switch through and open it "well before", what's to stop him just running ahead of everyone and still doing it "well before"? 

Where is your logic in this, I don't see your point. One of my squadmates ran well ahead of the party and opened the door, shock horror, before we got to it! Amazing I know, but that's a viable tactic you know, running ahead.

Your stupidity amazes me, you can't spell or speak coherently, and you just waffle nonsense. Stop it I'm going to get in trouble for laughing so loudly at work.

I asked for a video without glitching and in this one its glitching.  If I don't see someone do it without glitching (from people I know or otherwise) I can't personally achieve the same score (hence its not 2477) or anyone that I know personally (highest I know is 2450) read an entire thread of DIFFERENT people saying that its NOT POSSIBLE otherwise.  Tell me why I would think different?  All I see is more and more evidence that the score is unobtainable withing resorting to some sort of glitch.  Sorry if a word of a person on the internet isn't my go-to when believing stuff.

All I asked for was a video to prove otherwise.  I have yet to see that video.  Insulting me does nothing to change my mind btw.  Proof often works.

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

This is the attitude of one of your so called Community Moderators, ladies and gentlemen.  Disgusting.

cause I had no reason to think otherwise.

I asked for a video without glitching and in this one its glitching.  If I don't see someone do it without glitching (from people I know or otherwise) I can't personally achieve the same score (hence its not 2477) or anyone that I know personally (highest I know is 2450) read an entire thread of DIFFERENT people saying that its NOT POSSIBLE otherwise.  Tell me why I would think different?

All I asked for was a video to prove otherwise.  I have yet to see that video.  Insulting me does nothing to change my mind btw.  Proof often works.

I haven't insulted you in any way before now, you have been doing that to yourself for quite some time now.

I have made exactly 3 posts about the Loki running ahead and hacking the terminals and you ignored them for whatever reason you might come up with now.

I initially thought the 'Loki glitch' was that the terminals weren't supposed to be hackable before the core was at certain points and that somehow a Loki being invisible made the terminals hackable

and now it turns out the Loki glitch was someone Switch Teleporting through doors when actually just running through the doors when they open and ahead to hack the terminals while invisible has no difference whatsoever.

So in otherwords, Warbros wants everyone to use dirty tricks to get the most points possible?

Not saying that other clans are doing the same thing.  It would be stupid to say otherwise.  I've personally never liked using dirty tricks to win because it feels cheap.  

You can attribute this to aspects of humanity, this is not a problem specific to Warframe and Warbros. Some people will use anything to their advantage, and if you don't, somtimes you're not going to win. We don't live in an ideal world that is 100% fair and balanced and there will never be an ideal event for this game that is 100% fair and balanced. You can hate it all you want but nothing will change human nature.

I haven't insulted you in any way before now, you have been doing that to yourself for quite some time now.

I have made exactly 3 posts about the Loki running ahead and hacking the terminals and you ignored them for whatever reason you might come up with now.

I initially thought the 'Loki glitch' was that the terminals weren't supposed to be hackable before the core was at certain points and that somehow a Loki being invisible made the terminals hackable

and now it turns out the Loki glitch was someone Switch Teleporting through doors when actually just running through the doors when they open and ahead to hack the terminals while invisible has no difference whatsoever.

I'm not talking to you when I mention insulting.  More of a cause of that other guy (not- something)  Like I said.  Sorry if believing someone's word on the internet isn't my go-to.

I'm not talking to you when I mention insulting.  More of a cause of that other guy (not- something)  Like I said.  Sorry if believing someone's word on the internet isn't my go-to.

yet you believed people when they said it is impossible to get a certain score without glitching.

you need to realize a very simple fact:

not everyone who plays Warframe posts on the forums.

and consequently, not everyone who can score more than 2450, without glitching, posts on the forums.

the mere fact that it is VERY simple to open all the doors without using Switch Teleport means, I don't really know, I don't really want to point out anything because in Warbros I am usually the slowest or scrubbiest player,

but I will go so far as to point out that maybe, just maybe, and I quote, 'you and anyone you know' cannot use a Loki to hack a terminal to open a door, and run to another terminal, hack it and open a door, about four or five times in one mission involving a slow moving core with three players under it keeping it moving at all times in a snail's pace letting you do the aforementioned routine, without using Switch Teleport.

You can attribute this to aspects of humanity, this is not a problem specific to Warframe and Warbros. Some people will use anything to their advantage, and if you don't, somtimes you're not going to win. We don't live in an ideal world that is 100% fair and balanced and there will never be an ideal event for this game that is 100% fair and balanced. You can hate it all you want but nothing will change human nature.

idk, the survival event got pretty close.  Except for the Trinity Glitch that allowed everyone to remain invulnerable even after the Trinity left the match.

That was an event done right.  So to speak.  It relied on pure skill and the number recorded was the best run for that clan.  Need more like that honestly.  Where you can run it over and over and over and over and still have fun doing it.  Not some grind fest to get some arbitrary keys to do the event ONCE and get max points. Done...

idk, the survival event got pretty close.  Except for the Trinity Glitch that allowed everyone to remain invulnerable even after the Trinity left the match.

That was an event done right.  So to speak.  It relied on pure skill and the number recorded was the best run for that clan.  Need more like that honestly.  Where you can run it over and over and over and over and still have fun doing it.  Not some grind fest to get some arbitrary keys to do the event ONCE and get max points. Done...

I agree. I just barely made it to the clan average before just calling it quits. It was highly unlikely at the time that other clans' averages would reach high enough for me to want to beat my record for the clan average to go up more.

Three things went wrong this event:

1. Alt accounts used to boost clan score.

2. Loki switch teleport glitch/bug to increase score.

3. Lag glitch/bug to increase score.

All that said, I really enjoyed this event. Thank you DE.

I hope DE learns from this and makes sure that future events don't have these glitches/bug.

On that we agree 100%.

I've not seen it done without glitching.  I couldn't do it without it.  No one I know knew how to do it.  There was a whole thread on how you HAD TO glitch to get that score and this is the first time I've heard someone say that you didn't need to.  If you have proof that you didn't need to then, please show me.

um....hi, I'd like to point out that the doors are hackable before the core gets there...i ran banshee in the event. Ahead of the pod..way ahead of the pod. unlocked the doors.. then ran back to the pod to support the group. I scored 2467 I believe it was. well, my group did. 

I've sat here and read this entire entry tonight. I have  to say something: I love to screw with Warbros, why? because it amuses me. I like to push their buttons. Sometimes, i have a valid reason to do so,  other times,  well,  I'm just looking for someone to troll, and well they're the biggest kid on the playground...At the same time, Im also gracious and mature enough to be able to recognize and acknowledge when they do well. 

Now, with that said,,why are you here? This thread is about congratulating the winners of the event. Yet for 5 pages you've managed to derail it into a hissy fit. You really feel like arguing with them about their win? fine, do what you will, how ever this isnt the time or place for it. 

Before you go trying to tell me im a member and all that, Im  not, Im In Crescent Moon, the current #2 clan in the event. I'm Not sure what you hope to accomplish by this masquerade you're currently putting on, How ever, do you think maybe we could get back to what this whole thread was supposed to be about at some point? If you personaly believe they do not deserve the win, then thats your business. If you believe honestly that their comback victory (which was quite impressive btw) is illegitimate then take it up with the company. 

I guess what im trying to say to you is..have some dignity man. Theres a time and place for everything. 

um....hi, I'd like to point out that the doors are hackable before the core gets there...i ran banshee in the event. Ahead of the pod..way ahead of the pod. unlocked the doors.. then ran back to the pod to support the group. I scored 2467 I believe it was. well, my group did. 

I've sat here and read this entire entry tonight. I have  to say something: I love to screw with Warbros, why? because it amuses me. I like to push their buttons. Sometimes, i have a valid reason to do so,  other times,  well,  I'm just looking for someone to troll, and well they're the biggest kid on the playground...At the same time, Im also gracious and mature enough to be able to recognize and acknowledge when they do well. 

Now, with that said,,why are you here? This thread is about congratulating the winners of the event. Yet for 5 pages you've managed to derail it into a hissy fit. You really feel like arguing with them about their win? fine, do what you will, how ever this isnt the time or place for it. 

Before you go trying to tell me im a member and all that, Im  not, Im In Crescent Moon, the current #2 clan in the event. I'm Not sure what you hope to accomplish by this masquerade you're currently putting on, How ever, do you think maybe we could get back to what this whole thread was supposed to be about at some point? If you personaly believe they do not deserve the win, then thats your business. If you believe honestly that their comback victory (which was quite impressive btw) is illegitimate then take it up with the company. 

I guess what im trying to say to you is..have some dignity man. Theres a time and place for everything. 

hey congrats.

there is nothing wrong with this,

players could only get roughly 2500 points at most, which means the winner is always going to be the larger clan

event scoring has gone backwards, a 350 player clan full of active members is instantly inferior to a 351 clan full of active members, the only way the 350 player clan can beat the 351 player clan is to add 2 more players or create 2 alts

i would have quoted myself but the forums seem to lack some basic functionality

alts should not have been removed

Three things went wrong this event:

2. Loki switch teleport glitch/bug to increase score.

3. Lag glitch/bug to increase score.

All that said, I really enjoyed this event. Thank you DE.

I hope DE learns from this and makes sure that future events don't have these glitches/bug.

there is nothing wrong with this,

players could only get roughly 2500 points at most, which means the winner is always going to be the larger clan

event scoring has gone backwards, a 350 player clan full of active members is instantly inferior to a 351 clan full of active members, the only way the 350 player clan can beat the 351 player clan is to add 2 more players or create 2 alts

i would have quoted myself but the forums seem to lack some basic functionality

alts should not have been removed

Your option fair enough.

But DE decided it was an exploit and I agree with DE's decision to remove the alt account scores.

Your option fair enough.

But DE decided it was an exploit and I agree with DE's decision to remove the alt account scores.

everyone seems to agree on wanting to have events that make people not rely on numbers to win, so it's probably best to leave it at that, at least DE knows what happens when this kind of event comes up.

So because a glitch is easily repeatable and not been fixed its fine to use and abuse it?

Well if DE thinks it's not worth fixing, you can't expect players to not use it.

I mean they fixed the same problem in the derelict treasure rooms, why didn't they fix this?