The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Snow Globe

LoneStar4

It feels like the ability lost some of its worth. Supposedly when the enemies are in the globe they are slowed, but really i cant tell the difference. Before, right when they hit the globe wall, they were slowed similar to those sections on the floor in the void where movement speed is effected dramatically. Now it seems they walk right on though with no dps effect either.I dont mind the globe having a health bar and if the enemies are in the globe already having normal dps...i just would like to see the former slow effect back. Because it seems pretty useless bringing it out on an infested map where all enemies are melee. How was the globe overpowered before where rhino skin isnt?(not hating on rhino, he's my main). Any talk on bringing back Snow Globe to its former glory? It was the ability that made me buy frost with plat in the first place.

The real problem with snow globe is that it uses HP AND duration. this should have been a no no for DE

You cannot build frost to maximize globe health frost armor and have a decent duration. 

DE duration OR health not both.

I think the health is fine as is now because my 11 second globe was able to last all 11 seconds at wave 20 on a t3 defense.

Just limit the globe instances to a maximum of three to eliminate clutter

Didn't they JUST buff the skill?

The real problem with snow globe is that it uses HP AND duration. this should have been a no no for DE

You cannot build frost to maximize globe health frost armor and have a decent duration. 

DE duration OR health not both.

I think the health is fine as is now because my 11 second globe was able to last all 11 seconds at wave 20 on a t3 defense.

Just limit the globe instances to a maximum of three to eliminate clutter

what are your mods dude, My frosts snowglobe lasts 29 seconds.  Though my Frost has always been built for Snowglobe, 'nerfed' or not.

Edited by Sibarian

Didn't they JUST buff the skill?

what are your mods dude, My frosts snowglobe lasts 29 seconds.  Though my Frost has always been built for Snowglobe, 'nerfed' or not.

max strength and efficiency build.

It was a build for avalanche and ice wave.

This brings up snow globes second issue. It needs or rather should be just hp based so that the ability has synergy with the rest of frosts skills. You cant build frost for avalanche and globe its either or. This is bad and contradicts the purpose of what DE was trying to do in the first place.  there isnt enough mod space to make snow globe good for either duration or strength with efficiency. so as of now snow globe doesnt even have synergy within itself.