Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want A Pump Action Shotgun.

Dredj

Please see to it right away, DE.

I want more classic style shotgun, a more closed off choke and not huge chokes like on the, Strun, so it's more effective at range.Also want it to hold 1 shell at a time, but have something like a 1s reload, this makes the Primed and Charged Chamber mods somewhat viable.

Basically would have it function like grinlok with a pump animation instead of lever. Then it would be awesome if it have a tube magazine, but that would require new reloading mechanics, or go the lazy route and make it box mag loaded

Edited by AXCrusnik

True, the Strun did used to have a pump sound:

I'd very much like to see a unique pump action shotgun as well. Contrary to what Western media might claim, pump action shotguns can actually be fired very quickly. Perhaps something like a shotgun that fires 7-10 pellets, has a fairly tight spread (not Hek tight), has fast semi-auto fire rate, and a reload that involved loading each shell manually (that would still be fairly quick! No more Sobek reloads)? Lots of potential for creativity here.

When they show it in real time.  He's pretty crazy with a pump shotgun.    

There are also lots of different types of ammunition you can stuff into a shotgun... explosive rounds and such...

But I think that there are a couple threads about how shotguns really just need an overhaul. The whole system has not favored them as the game has evolved.